NEED HELP ASAP, NATION GOT SPONTANEOUSLY DELETED

SNAKEXIV

Ok, I don't know how and I don't know when. I tried logging in today and Nada, absolutely nothing, I even tried to reset my password as I might have got it wrong, but no, not even that, even my email address has disappeared from the CN database. I need to know how and when my nation got deleted. And if possible, I need my nation back online, I don't care how long or how hard it is to get a nation back from the dead, but I know it can be done by the right people. Please help me out here, I swear that I didn't deleted my nation myself. I'm putting my money on someone who knows my password or a hacker.

You probably cant get it back. I'm not sure I've ever seen a nation resurrected.

It is likely you logged on from a computer someone else logged on from or something like that. Shared IP maybe. Anyway, the game believes you cheated (likely). Just start a new nation.

*looks at thread*

What mod?

Anyways, Snake, did you get an email about your nation being deleted? And do you remember when was the last time you collected taxes?

*looks at thread*

What mod?

Anyways, Snake, did you get an email about your nation being deleted? And do you remember when was the last time you collected taxes?

I collected taxes the day before my nation was deleted, or maybe even on the day, I collect taxes everyday. Then when I logged on to see if i had any messages, I wasn't able to log on. And with any sort of email to confirm it was deleted, no, I received nothing of the sort.

Check your inbox and spambox to see if you got a ban on your nation. If not, is there any chance that you had let your nation be deleted for inactivity (25 days without collections)

No my nation was not banned, and I collect my taxes everyday, I wasn't even 1 day inactive when I found out my nation had disappeared.

You probably cant get it back. I'm not sure I've ever seen a nation resurrected.

It is likely you logged on from a computer someone else logged on from or something like that. Shared IP maybe. Anyway, the game believes you cheated (likely). Just start a new nation.

Well if worst comes to the worst, I will start a new nation, but it's such a shame after I reached the 1 year mark in my alliance, and I fought in a war, earned badges and such then, it's all gone, it really sucks. I'll figure something out anyway. Thanks.

Ive seen some rare instances of people getting their nations back. Like the mod said, do a ban appeal, complaining about the randomness and asking for your nation back

Well if you could tell me or give me a link to where the ban appeals are and are you able to give me the name of a mod on here so I can ask directly. Thanks.

Your account was not deleted by a moderator nor was it deleted for inactivity. Somehow the password to your email and game accounts were stolen. It is your responsibility to keep your account secure.

Secure your passwords, recreate your nation, and send me a PM and I'll see if I can help you get going again.