The True Roman Catholic Church

Manetheren

cardinal-pell.jpg

His Holiness the Patriarch of the West, Archbishop Patrick Wood of Cruachan is calling for a conclave of Catholic leaders from around the world who reject the authority of the false idol and antipope currently masquerading as leader of the Roman Catholic Church. All True Catholics should demand their priests and bishops send representatives to Cruachan to Conclave to discuss the future of the Catholic Church and work towards achieving true Unity of the Faith under a true Heir of Peter that can adequately serve the Church is a legitimate manner. It is imperative that if the faith is to be preserved it must overthrow the false idol and antipope.

Attending Churches

Tahoe

Rheinmark

New England

New Zealand

Edited by Emperor Mudd

Rakata refuses to acknowledge a leader of any one single church, and believes that man's relationship to god begins not at the altar, but in the heart of himself.

This is our belief as well. The Pope is a servant to the servants of God, as are all clergy. They serve mankind so that mankind may experience God.

Procinctia’s Roman Catholic community might wish representation in the Cruachan Conclave, but I have no way of contacting them. There’s no official census of religion in Procinctia, it’s not the government’s responsibility to keep tack of these things. Pope Hope’s Orange Catholic Church sustains a visible following in Procinctia, but I honestly have no idea how they fit in the hierarchy of the modern Roman Catholic Christian Church.

Pardon if my theological history is a little rusty, but were exactly in apostolic tradition does the Patriarch of the West have the authority to declare anyone antipope? Normally I wouldn’t bother risking commenting on this sort internal of religious affair, but what you’re doing is dangerously divisive. I’m old enough to remember the last great Catholic schism and every schism since, it wasn't pretty.

Tropico2.gif

From the office of Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia

Edit for somehow yet even more formatting errors

Edited by Generalissimo

The Church would like to point out a few things. First, Pope John Paul III has never made any attempts to become an idol. All he's done is go on a Tour, get shot, talk with a few people, unite with the Dutch churches and announce the use of military to help innocent people and countries out. Secondly, we have made numerous attempts at reconciliation, and we only got halfway in one until you dropped out. This shows your unwillingness to negotiate and your eagerness to cause more conflict. Thirdly, the Church does everything for a reason justified in the Bible. So far, no action by Church since the beginning of Pope John Paul III's reign has contradicted the Holy Bible. Therefore, as we see it, you are only going against the teachings of Jesus Christ and the early Christians by attempting to cause a schism.

What has Archbishop Patrick Wood done for the Church other than not recognize other Churches? Has he made any step towards uniting the churches or even just settling with being one of multiple churches and simply recognizing others?

What has Archbishop Patrick Wood done for the Church other than not recognize other Churches? Has he made any step towards uniting the churches or even just settling with being one of multiple churches and simply recognizing others?

This is an attempt to unite the Church. We must stop having a divisive and dangerous leader masquerading as the Pope. His actions bring discredit to the Church and only further drive it into despair while creating conflict with others and especially national leaders who must be reasoned with.

As the Rheinmark's Catholic Church has been in somewhat disarray because of the Nordland years, the Captain of the recalled Swiss Guard, Albert Fraum, will be sent, as well as the highest Priest in the newly added Elsass-Lothringen, Isaak Waldenfeld.

OOC: Sorry, I don't have much experience with the Catholic Church. I'm going to do some quick research into ranks, practices and structure. I'll be ready for this meeting.

Edited by Cody Seb

Procinctia’s Roman Catholic community might wish representation in the Cruachan Conclave, but I have no way of contacting them. There’s no official census of religion in Procinctia, it’s not the government’s responsibility to keep tack of these things. Pope Hope’s Orange Catholic Church sustains a visible following in Procinctia, but I honestly have no idea how they fit in the hierarchy of the modern Roman Catholic Christian Church.

Pardon if my theological history is a little rusty, but were exactly in apostolic tradition does the Patriarch of the West have the authority to declare anyone antipope? Normally I wouldn’t bother risking commenting on this sort internal of religious affair, but what you’re doing is dangerously divisive. I’m old enough to remember the last great Catholic schism and every schism since, it wasn't pretty.

Tropico2.gif

From the office of Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia

An antipope is a claimant to the papacy who may or may not have support who is supplanted by a real Bishop of Rome.

Any Catholic willing to make the trek to Cruachan will be welcomed with open arms as brothers. Perhaps this will be the issue that heals the woundsbetween Procicntia and Tahoe.

As the Rheinmark's Catholic Church has been in somewhat disarray because of the Nordland years, the Captain of the recalled Swiss Guard, Albert Fraum, will be sent, as well as the highest Priest in the newly added Elsass-Lothringen, Isaak Waldenfeld.

Both are welcome to Cruachan as guests of the Church. They may make themselves comfortable until the conference begins.

"Bishop Arthur Wells of the Roman Catholic Church of New England shall attend."

He too is welcome to the Church with open arms. Archbishop Wood will be pleased to meet him, as he went to seminary in New England.

Edited by Emperor Mudd

Religion was illegal in Aotearoa and Imperial Wellington. An underground religious movement, the Zealander Catholic Church, was founded by an missionary who was able to sneak into the country. The Zealander Church is the most widely followed faith in New Zealand with close to eight hundred thousand followers, but the majority became refugees at the start of the civil conflict.

While unable to meet regularly and thus in disarray after the conflict has started, the remaining linked Bishops together decided to send Bishop Jacob Myoni.

OOC: I'm an agnostic theist so I really don't know how churches work, apologies if I make a mistake.

Edited by Sargun

Religion was illegal in Aotearoa and Imperial Wellington. An underground religious movement, the Zealander Catholic Church, was founded by an missionary who was able to sneak into the country. The Zealander Church is the most widely followed faith in New Zealand with close to eight hundred thousand followers, but the majority became refugees at the start of the civil conflict.

While unable to meet regularly and thus in disarray after the conflict has started, the remaining linked Bishops together decided to send Bishop Jacob Myoni.

OOC: I'm an agnostic theist so I really don't know how churches work, apologies if I make a mistake.

They are welcome in Cruachan. The Church in New Zealand will be well looked after, that is for sure.

Newly appointed Archbishop Eirik shall be present.

Archbishop Wood will be pleased to see his friend once more.

It will be a cold day in Hades before we recognize a heretic as the leader the the one true faith.

Archbishop Wood is a heretic. John Paul III is, by the grace of God, God's lieutenant on Earth, and the leader of the Holy Roman Catholic and Apostolic Church.

The Christelijk Historische Unie, one of the leading parties in the United Netherlands, as well as the Catholic Church in the Netherlands share your sentiments.

J. De Asseliers - the Chancellor of the States-General and a staunch Catholic was heard remarking "Amen !" when Minilla Islands statement was read aloud in the Lower House of the Estates General and in the benches of the CHU MP's were knocking on their desks in approval.

Edited by DeRaadspensionaris

John Pope III is a disgrace to all self proclaimed Catholics around the world, and is nothing more than a fake and sham. This demon is building an army and attempting to subjugate the whole of Greece. That is not our leader. That is a power hungry madman who is not fit to rule our great Church.

"Zargathia openly wonders where an Archbishop would presume to have the authority to overthrow a decision by the combined College of Cardinals, being the election of the Pope himself. Not only that, but from his words we can only interpret that he is planning to become a Pope in this way himself, thus reenacting the Papal Schism of roughly six centuries ago.

Also, we would advise the Patriarch to look in a dictionary more often, as according to the definition of antipope, as written in the American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition, if anyone would be considered the antipope it would be him. For there to be an antipope a canonly accepted true Pope is required after all, and last we checked John Paul III was chosen with the backing of the Cardinals, and coronated according to the laws and customs of the Roman Catholic Church."

an·ti·pope (ān'tĭ-pōp')

n. A person claiming to be or elected pope in opposition to the one chosen by church law, as during a schism.

[Middle English, from Old French antipape, from Medieval Latin antipāpa : Latin anti-, anti- + pāpa, pope; see pope.]

"Aside from this inconsistency, we wish to point out that Zargathia grants its citizens freedom of religion, and that any that wish to support the Archbishop would therefore not face negative consequences in their international relations with our nation. We hope to have made our own position clear however."

Edited by Amyante