Moon base price

insni4ni

I'm wondering why is this going to cost me this much when It shows that I have to pay this to get it?

Moon Base - $237,617,111 - Reduces infrastructure cost and bills -4%. Provides +5 happiness that degrades over the life of the wonder. Expires at 600 days. Cannot build Mars wonders if you build Moon wonders.

I'm wondering why is this going to cost me this much when It shows that I have to pay this to get it?

Moon Base - $237,617,111 - Reduces infrastructure cost and bills -4%. Provides +5 happiness that degrades over the life of the wonder. Expires at 600 days. Cannot build Mars wonders if you build Moon wonders.

I'm not sure what you are asking. Are you asking why does it cost that much?

Well, If you go to the wonders page it shows that the moon base costs 50 Mil +. Just for the moon base.

If I go to wonders to purchase it (because I can purchase a wonder at this time), It tells me that it will

cost me $237,617,111 to purchase it. Not the 50 mil. Just tying to get it right.. thank you, INSNI4NI

Well, If you go to the wonders page it shows that the moon base costs 50 Mil +. Just for the moon base.

If I go to wonders to purchase it (because I can purchase a wonder at this time), It tells me that it will

cost me $237,617,111 to purchase it. Not the 50 mil. Just tying to get it right.. thank you, INSNI4NI

Well, the equation is the following:

$50,000,000 + (3,000 * (Nation Strength - (Technology Purchased * 2)))

so that means 50,000,000 + (3,000 * ( 66,340.610 - ( 1,900.79 * 2)))

that equals 50,000,000 + 187,617,090 = 237,617,090

So the cost is correct.

Looking at the equation, having more tech would decrease the price.

Doesn't tech factor in *5 in the NS equation? Subtracting tech *2 would be better than nothing, but still wouldn't equal the tech portion of your NS.

Edited by Locke