Top Ten Influential RP Countries

KingChris

You are definately the top contender for the open spot.

What?! even considering without me there would be no Dragon Empire?

In the past I have helped negotiate settlements between conflicting parties, the crimes committed by my Military government were the talk of the world, and I have been one of the foremost advocates for peace in the world, next to only Mykep's and Sarah Tintagyl's nations.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the past I have helped negotiate settlements between conflicting parties, the crimes committed by my Military government were the talk of the world, and I have been one of the foremost advocates for peace in the world, next to only Mykep's and Sarah Tintagyl's nations.

But you don't make me lulz. Between Komeil and Captain Finnland, Uber has offered plenty of lulz.

Trust me, you're definitely the one of the most influential, at least in my list. :P

Damn! My zombies didn't do enough! Shoulda infected more of the world!

There are more than 10 countries that have been quite influential in the CNRP universe, like when Tibet was around. I won't bother with favoritism, however.

I will say, though, my new country will be doing all in its power to get one of those spots ;).

Damn! My zombies didn't do enough! Shoulda infected more of the world!

There are more than 10 countries that have been quite influential in the CNRP universe, like when Tibet was around. I won't bother with favoritism, however.

I will say, though, my new country will be doing all in its power to get one of those spots ;).

Heh heh, my country will dominate all someday. :ph34r:

To my knowledge-

Mykep's Family-

Welshgazza(Mom) +Mykep (Mykep)

=

Mykep the Younger(Mykep) + Lucas Perry(Lucas Perry)

+

Megan Fox(Me)

=

Acca Dacca's Charcter

Ms. Madame Unicorn(lover,girlfriend) is now having his baby, a boy, my step brother.