Common Defense Treaty Announcement

popsumpot

o/ CDT!!!!!!!

Man popsumpot, I like you. If you need help I r here.

Suck up! LOL!

Pops, i'm surprised you did this...whats the Wolf pack ever done to you, ahh no worries its all good ;)

BG.

Suck up! LOL!

Pops, i'm surprised you did this...whats the Wolf pack ever done to you, ahh no worries its all good ;)

BG.

I do not suck up. I show what I like and don't. I've even posted my view on your alliance. (Which was good)

WOLF though is just something that doesn't settle well with everyone, including me.

Hello popsumpot.

You're not in WOLF, I'm attacking you.

Ah, I wondered who had the ability to be unable to anarchy a nation half his size while the said nation is fighting 4 other wars.

Ah, I wondered who had the ability to be unable to anarchy a nation half his size while the said nation is fighting 4 other wars.

I absolutely have the ability to anarchy you. But I would prefer to milk you for your tech. Stop being so full of yourself :)

Hmmm Potsie, still not 100% on you not having a grudge against people and then taking it out on people who are their friends.

You COULD have attacked me. I'm in WOLF, you didn't. Wonder why? *cough* "doesn't want to get owned" *cough*

Hmmm Potsie, still not 100% on you not having a grudge against people and then taking it out on people who are their friends.

You COULD have attacked me. I'm in WOLF, you didn't. Wonder why? *cough* "doesn't want to get owned" *cough*

Your logic is twisted. You assume I have a personal grudge against you, you then assume I carry that grudge through to the rest of your alliance, and also I will use my alliance members to fulfill this grudge. Except I don't have the balls to (even though we just attacked the alliance that out numbered us 6-1 weeks before).

In your egocentric frame of mind, have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe, not everything is about you and that this is being done because I don't agree with the concept of WOLF? (and also because SDF hasn't been attacked?)

Your logic is twisted. You assume I have a personal grudge against you, you then assume I carry that grudge through to the rest of your alliance, and also I will use my alliance members to fulfill this grudge. Except I don't have the balls to (even though we just attacked the alliance that out numbered us 6-1 weeks before).

In your egocentric frame of mind, have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe, not everything is about you and that this is being done because I don't agree with the concept of WOLF? (and also because SDF hasn't been attacked?)

GO POPS. i dont like you, you dont like me. i dont like him, he dont like me. you dont like him, he dont like you. wow its like a 3 way of hate.

Trying to bait you is all, I think most people who really know me, know that I'm not all that egocentric, wish you had hit me though, SDF are good friends of mine personally. Needless to say, I'll bring all the force I can to crush CDT, nothing personal, just you attacked one of my allies. Agree or disagree with WOLF, it's all been said before.

GO POPS. i dont like you, you dont like me. i dont like him, he dont like me. you dont like him, he dont like you. wow its like a 3 way of hate.

I don't hate Potsie, I just like to egg him on. I don't hate you, but I'm getting there. Also don't equate yourself with either of us. You aren't fit to lick Potsie's boots, and as for me, talking with you for more than a few sentences actually causes me physical pain.

Edit: Poor spelling

Edited by Gabryal

Trying to bait you is all, I think most people who really know me, know that I'm not all that egocentric, wish you had hit me though, SDF are good friends of mine personally. Needless to say, I'll bring all the force I can to crush CDT, nothing personal, just you attacked one of my allies. Agree or disagree with WOLF, it's all been said before.

And you know I won't cry "ZOMG WOLF IS CURBZTOMPIN". Go ahead mate.

And you know I won't cry "ZOMG WOLF IS CURBZTOMPIN". Go ahead mate.

You're one of the few Potsie, I'll give you that. In different circumstances, we could be friends. Hell we could be friends despite our differences. I mean we both thing Cotgreave is an idiot.

You're one of the few Potsie, I'll give you that. In different circumstances, we could be friends. Hell we could be friends despite our differences. I mean we both thing Cotgreave is an idiot.

I think we all can find common ground here. :lol1: