Kitex and New England Begin Diplomatic Relations

kitex

Tetsuo Shima stepped off of the plane. He had a light brown complexion, with large, olive-green eyes, his nose was medium sized, and his lips were full but seemed small for someone of his height. His hair was a deep black, jutting straight up. Tetsuo then walked over to the limo and got when. He then turned to New England's Secretary of State and shook hands with him.

"How do you do, Mr. Roosevelt?"

Tetsuo Shima stepped off of the plane. He had a light brown complexion, with large, olive-green eyes, his nose was medium sized, and his lips were full but seemed small for someone of his height. His hair was a deep black, jutting straight up. Tetsuo then walked over to the limo and got when. He then turned to New England's Secretary of State and shook hands with him.

"How do you do, Mr. Roosevelt?"

Roosevelt smiled as he shook hands with the Kitexian ambassador. "I am doing well, thank you for asking. How is your nation doing so far?" By then, the limousine began to drive in the direction of the New England Capitol in central Boston.

OOC: I'll RP the arrival of the limousine to the Capitol. ;)

"I'm doing fine. So far Kitex is doing all right, the economy has been booming and recently an entire division was added to the army. What about NE?"

Roosevelt grinned. "That's good to hear. New England is doing wonderfully, we are prospering so far. But it is unfortunate that war had just broken out between our neighbors so close to our borders. But other than that, we are good so far."

After driving through the streets of Boston, the limousine pulled in front of the New England Capitol. A Secret Service agent opened the door while another took out a wheelchair from the trunk. A couple of agents helped the Secretary out of the limousine and onto his wheelchair. "Well, we will go to the Conference Room, I'll lead you there." He said to Tetsuo Shima. A Secret Service agent guided the Secretary's wheelchair toward the Capitol building...

Edited by JEDCJT