An offical response/appology from The Corps to OcUK

The_Corps_Flag_JPG.jpg

An Apology to OcUK and a Statement from The Corps

Four days ago a member of The Corps, Kaiser William VII, attacked a OcUK nation without reason, justification or authourization from our Government. This simple situation of a unintentional attack on an alliance quickly grew into a full blown confrontation and escalated to include not just the two nations involved, but two other uninvolved nations as well. Immedieatly a ceasefire was ordered, but due to time diffrences/poor communication the ceasefire was not heard by all. I personally take the blame for that, and the attack by Funny after the ceasefire was ordered.

I, on behalf of The Corps and all her members, apologise for Kaiser William's actions while under our AA. I also apologize for any harsh words said by me (me expecialy) and my members during these few days of fighting and diplomatic chaos. I hope that one day The Corps and OcUK can see each other, not as enemies, but as friends. They are some good people and I love the fact that they stick by their guns.

We, here at The Corps do not allow any tech raiding or attacks on ANY nation unless provoked or threatened. Therefore, for disobeying a direct order and acting with out authourization, Kaiser William VII of the nation United Republic is hearby expelled from The Corps. He has been notified of is expulsion and asked to leave the AA immediatly.

I also want to thank Zenith and the Peace and Love Train. They stuck by us and made sure we got through this without anymore pixel-loss. Its good to know that we have friends who care and will stick by us, even in the worst of situations :D <3

o/ Peace

o/ Zenith

o/ P&L Train

o/ OcUK

o/ The Corps

EDIT: Spelling and o/ for peace

Edited by King William II

I'd like to thank Overclockers UK for their level-headedness and fair judgment. In my interaction with them I learned they are fierce warriors and admirable statesmen. A classy bunch.

Much love to TFD who helped us with their wise counsel.

The Corps, it was a sticky situation but you kept your head up and handled yourselves with integrity. We're proud of you, now make sure it doesn't happen again! Good luck.

Good to see common sense prevail. As always, Zenith will honour her protectorates and her treaties to the fullest extent. I hope this is made obvious to everyone who might think twice.

o/ Zenith

o/ The Corps

o/ TFD and P&L

o/ Correct Spelling :lol1: (apology)

It's been a while, good to see you still around.

It has been a long while, my friend.

ooc: Retired from CN politics, I occasionally stop on by and find topics interesting enough to post in. Clearly I should hop onto IRC and say hello one of these days!

With regards to Kaiser William VII, this nation ruler made a gross error of judgement by attacking OcUK. However we are not malicious people so his nation will be subjected to one full round of wars and then he will be free to go on his way.

We hope this will be enough punishment for him to have learned the error of his ways.

Thanks for support guys. And yeah, it wasnt alot of bloodshead, only took a nuke for it. >_<

Indeed. Prehaps some people could learn to try and use actual diplomacy instead of nuclear diplomacy in the future.

Still, at least it didn't escalate as far as it could have done.

With regards to Kaiser William VII, this nation ruler made a gross error of judgement by attacking OcUK. However we are not malicious people so his nation will be subjected to one full round of wars and then he will be free to go on his way.

We hope this will be enough punishment for him to have learned the error of his ways.

Very fair judgement. Good show, DavidMarq.

Going rogue on another alliance, bad.

As for OcUK...proof of life after death I guess. <_<

I don't remember any alliance that you have been a part of being capable of putting us to death.

The irony here of course is that the Manhattan Project that was used to nuke King William II was paid for by Ragnarok during the insurgency. >_>