Question about threat level

Otto Verteidiger

I might of missed an explanation if there was one but why has it been removed from public view? I'm wondering the reasoning because I think it should be like Defcon, if you leave yourself open.. tough luck. But who knows, admin might of had a great reason.

maybe this is to make it harder to find out how many spies the other nation has. Plus it also makes sense with the hiding of spy numbers.

DEFCON would be noticeable in a nation while threat level is kinda behind the scenes.

Edited by htl2001

maybe this is to make it harder to find out how many spies the other nation has. Plus it also makes sense with the hiding of spy numbers.

DEFCON would be noticeable in a nation while threat level is kinda behind the scenes.

Spy numbers and Threat level are different things I thought... # of Spies was always hidden, yes?

... Plus it also makes sense with the hiding of spy numbers.

This is kind of the idea. When the threat level was indicated publicly users who suspected who might have attacked them in a spy attack could view that nation, see that their threat level was set to high, and conclude from there. It also makes spy operations more of a chance.

This is kind of the idea. When the threat level was indicated publicly users who suspected who might have attacked them in a spy attack could view that nation, see that their threat level was set to high, and conclude from there. It also makes spy operations more of a chance.

*shrugs* I guess. Still doesn't fit me but I can deal. :awesome: