Slow Game Performance

Jhouserok[FCC]

Those who are having connection problems send me a tracert log via PM.

What about those who can't access the forum at all? Can they e-mail it to you? I'm asking so I can relate this information to those in GATO who have this problem. If they can e-mail it to you, what is the address they should use?

I can't even access the game normally through Opera. (Nothing helps, I've tried all address combos, and they all time out)

But if I SSH into a remote server, and use firefox, it works perfectly. (I'm posting it through it now ;))

Admin: I'll be PM'ing you traceroutes for both my computer & the remote one.

Edited by yetanothername

For what it's worth, I connect to www.cybernations.net and experienced the same lag problems they were talking about (now fixed). Interestingly, re-clicking links usually brought up the page nearly instantly, but graphics were able to load approximately 30% of the time. So I would have to "View My Nation" about 4 times before it would actually bring it up correctly. Didn't have any problems with forums and I didn't try just connecting to cybernations.net. I didn't think to run a tracert, but I'll make sure to do it and pass it on if it comes up again.

I also experienced the same problems in IE and Firefox.

Edited by Nelchael