SERVICES FOR SALE!

Real active members who are Forum and IRC active are a rare find. These members are the ones who really make the alliance work. So, if your alliance is looking for an active member, who will be on IRC and who has Gov. experience, as well as other positions such as Military Officer and Senate/Council, send me a message.

In exchange for $9,000,000 + your basic Starter Aid, I will join your alliance, recruit, post, trade, tech deal, chat and work my $@! off to make your alliance better. I know it may seem a bit weird. But every alliance is in need of more active members, and I have a serive to offer. And I won't bail, because I need money and you need my service, so any one who knows anything about Economics, if both A and B need each other, trust is no longer an issue.

CN Ruler Name: Sherlock Holmes

CN Nation: Westminster

Resources: Furs and Uranium

P.S When did CN get new logos for Resources? I fancy them!

This is pretty sorry. Basically you'll just join any alliance so long as they give you money.

Yeah, sounds like you'll really contribute to an alliance. Not to be too rude, but if you don't join an alliance because you like it, it's pretty obvious you are doing it for the money.

Not to be too rude, but if you don't join an alliance because you like it, it's pretty obvious you are doing it for the money.

I think the title of the thread makes it pretty obvious he's only doing it for the money... >_>

Which is the reason I won't be taking him up on his offer. If you'd like to join an alliance that can show you how to make that much money, and much more, feel free to look me up.

I could get you into a trade circle if you stay on White. :P

But TOOL would probably object to letting you into the alliance, simply because we aren't in the business of buying members. And you probably wouldn't want to go through the Academy anyway. :lol1:

Edited by Uralica

I could get you into a trade circle if you stay on White. :P

But TOOL would probably object to letting you into the alliance, simply because we aren't in the business of buying members. And you probably wouldn't want to go through the Academy anyway. :lol1:

To be fair, I wouldn't want to go through any academy either and I haven't sold my nation to anyone thus far nor do I have any intention of doing so.

To be fair, I wouldn't want to go through any academy either and I haven't sold my nation to anyone thus far nor do I have any intention of doing so.

Heh, you're not alone regarding the Academy thing. :P

That said, in the case of people who've been around the block already, all you have to do is write one test that takes maybe five minutes. (To make sure you know TOOL's policies and what-not. I did this back around Christmas.)

I haven't sold my nation either, although there was one case I did something for a protectorate of an ally intending to do it for nothing, and said protectorate insisted on paying me for it. :P

:wub: Mirreille :wub:

Since when does NS = Experience?

hmm, if he was so good, why did he delete his nations then?

o, and just to say he already found a alliance

EDIT: accidentally added a "s" at the end of nation.

Edited by western skier

Since when does NS = Experience?

This. I spent something like six months re-rolling constantly, so my NS was never above 3000. Then I got sick of it and settled on one nation :P But before that, I had played six months and taken three months off.

hmm, if he was so good, why did he delete his nations then?

To get better resources, possibly.

o, and just to say he already found a alliance

I think he was already in TGE and is looking to roam elsewhere.

EDIT: Checked Seniority, you're right.

Edited by Rey the Great