"A Place for My Head"

Acca Dacca

At the end of a long day, the military expert and advisor General Rajavi Visakapratnam, once King of Siam, fell into the polical hands of Acca Dacca after the fall of his kingdom. Rest assured, his ability to manuever did not fall so quickly through as his nation did. He was a man of expertise in the art of war. And now, he was needed for a greater purpose, to rid the Aoteatoan from Acca Dacca.

Summoned by the powers of Michelle Donop, he was to teach her how to master the plans for battle. Yet, teaching an eight year old how to kill people was not something he was an expert in. The General persisted that a six year old on the war council will intrude and slow down the process. Lives at steak, Michelle insisted. The General had to comply.

"Men, I thank you for joining me. It seems that the rebellion has spread from the cities to the countryside. We have to act. We shall first start with the Solomon Islands. Santa Isabel Island is by far the worst place. Loyalists are trapped and we have to act fast. Guadalcanal is Loyalty territory. Any suspect acting in a state of aggression in favor of any civil war will be jailed. We have to control this outcome. We have Battalions stationed at every island. They must be contacted and given plans. Honiara, Capital city, will remain a safe haven for all who deem themselves in need of a place to stay. We shall offer lawns, stadiums, anywhere needed. Until we can deem the country a safer place rather than a war zone, we must keep them out of the way. We will work from the North Western Islands downwards towards us. Pushing our resources towards Buka Islands will give us a surrounding aspect. We can contain it and keep it out."

The little girl's feet wiggled as she processed the information. She stared down at the map of her Solomon Islands and looked at it closely. She looked back up, and stared into the eyes of the General. Her blue eyes with a tint of gold in the middle sparkled as she simply stated, "No."

"No?" Asked the General puzzled. He took her seriously for a moment and then almost broke out into an argument with an eight year old over war plans, he began to begin speaking when he was erupted. Ava removed herself from the chair and sprung onto the table. The map shifted a little as the little girl walked over to where her eyes were looking, and then sher pointed.

"Treasure Island. I always liked that name. It is also important because it contains the biggest port outside of Florida Island. Take Treasure Island first. The Coast Gaurd can then safely maneuver the South Western part of the islands."

Stunned, he looked up at the girl who, standing on the table, had held a position much higher than she did before. Whether this was a sign of something to come, he hoped so. He bowed to her, and smiled as he looked downwards, "My Queen."

Out of respect, General redid his plans, and as they unfolded in his mind, they began to make more sense.

"Treasure Island will be where we begin our aggressive campaign. There, we can maneuver ships along the South Western Coasts very easily. From there, we will attack on both sides and remove any threats from Gizo. Garrison, old fashion, until the rebels release any hostages. Special forces will penetrate if needed. From there, we can jump back and forth between the Shortland islands on patrol. As we have little to work with, we can stay in that general area. Now that we have a base of operations in the New Georgia Islands, Gizo, we will remove the threats there. This will isolate Bougainville. We rush the shores of Buin with military equipment and take the city. This will be planned with an attack the night before on the Empress Augusta Bay. That will leave three islands left: Choiseul, Santa Isabel, and Malaita Islands. With a decay in support and forces, we should have the islands under full stabilty within 3 months."

The queen, who pleasantly removed herself from the table and sat back in her seat, looked up at the last two words.

"Three months? We cannot support a temporary holding of my people for three months. This is not fair to them."

Michelle put her hand on Avas shoulder, "We'll find a place for them."

The General looked around the table, he folded up his new battle plans and said, "Dismissed."

Later that day, an agry young Ava was throwing a punching bag around. She had beat her fists in it and had learned that no matter how much you hit it, it doesnt break. Michelle leaned against the door, her head relaxed as well. She looked down at the sweaty young queen who found a way to beat her anger up. Tired, and exhausted, Ava removed the bag from its holster and sat on it.

"Why is it an insult to be called a punching bag."

Michelle smiled at all the random questions she had. For a young girl who had alot on her plate, she simply wanted to know more.

"It means you let people beat you up."

Ava seemed unsatisfied, as if the grown up had completly missed her question.

"Wouldnt it be a compliment? No matter how much people beat you up, you would still be standing. I dont see a punching bag get tired, or injured. It justs gets up."

The wandering mind of the little girl was attempting to outwit Michelle. In response, Michelle giggled softly and began to walk into the small dojo. She took a seat on the punching bag and simply tapped it.

"A punching bag doesnt fight back. It simply takes the hits."

The little girl pondered. Her mind went elsewhere and so did she as her thoughts didnt seem to including keeping still on the bag. She fell off and into a spree of laughter. Michelle waved her on. They went to go hit the showers. The dark hallway that led down to the showers was just lit enough at the end to display a figure in uniform. It was none other than General Rajavi Visakapratnam. As he saw the two figures, he walked towards them. He bowed and then squated to his knees to be at Ava's height.

"My Queen, I have a place that you may find suitable for your people. They will be taken well care of and will further be in good relations."

"Where?" The little girl asked.

"Siam."

Several diplomats from The Sisterhood had begun scrambling to move thier assests to the new location. As government officials left The Capital building, military walked in. The city of Honiara will become a safe haven, as the General had said, but it would also be the loading dock for thousands of citizens to travel the Pacific waters to a new land. A land that will be thiers to share with the native. The natives reaction, however, was unknown.

Yurapatnam Palace, Bangkok

"Just as I had done a few years ago, I come to you again, as once king of Siam. After being a protectorate of the lands, I have come to tell you that the region once formerly known as Siam shall now be under the name of Acca Dacca. The Pacifican culture has reached our shores, and I know that in time we will become a unified culture. As of now, we share very common interests. They have a monarchy, and they do hope for the best of the people. I promise, as I have once lead you, that Acca Dacca shall lead this land to a better future!"

General Rajavi Visakapratnam dismounted the podium at the applause of thousands of native Siamese people. They were willing to allow the control of a Queen whom they did not know. Ther only thing that would benefit them, was that in time, Acca Dacca will rise with Siam being apart of it. Michelle Donop made her way to the podium. As the audience stretched from one corner of her eye to the other, she hoped that her speech would give them her loyalty.

"My new fellow countrymen, I cannot begin to describe how thankful I am that Siam would help bring Acca Dacca's culture to you. I know this benefits us greratly, and I do hope you understand that in time it will benefit you. As I speak for my Queen, the people of Siam will be returned thier gift to us a thousand fold as it should. Your government that had treated you so well before the collapse shall be reinstated. The institutions promised by the The House of Pratnam will be built, and your children will be educated to a higher degree of learning. You will all be thanked for your gift, and together, we will rise as one nation, under the queen!

Long live the Queen!"

Jason Status was not looking forward to what he had to do. He sat in his foxhole, and prepared to take a dive into the worst urban battle the Pacific has ever seen. He took a photo out of his breast pocket. A picture of his beautiful wife and his ten year old boy, Derek. As his mind melted away, it became a dream. He was there holding his boy and kissing his wife. Everything was perfect, perfectly unreal. The sounds of gunfire ripped his dream away like a mother disciplining her child by taking away their toys.

The city of Poum was covered in enemy. Down here, we called them Aoles. Aoles being rebels who fight in support of Aotearoan. It seemed that the garrison on the city was becoming much less comfortable than he wanted. Gunfire rang out and the noise it made against the rough soil started to become unpleasant. The sound of it striking a helmet was even worse.

“Jason you’re up!”

The corporal rang out, who was now up for a promotion considering the Seargant didn’t even make it to the foxhole. He put his photo away and scrambled over to the corporal and ducked down for his short introduction to the bravest thing he has ever done, or the last thing he ever does.

“You are to make a dash to the Motel across the street. Aoles are all over. You have to clear that building…alone.”

Jason nodded while he processed the information. With a tap on his rear, he was off. His bowels didn’t agree with him, and they went before he left the hole. Not off to a great start. The bullets hit the dirt to the point where he felt the wind kick at his feet. He softly shuddered as everything simply went slow motion and silent. He felt the sweat drip down his neck, hoping it wasn’t blood. His pace was faster than ever. So was his heartbeat. He didn’t breathe. It seemed like he didn’t need to. The dirt turned to pavement. It didn’t matter to him. All he wanted was tiles on the floor, surrounding by walls. The door was there, his eyes widened as it got larger in front of him. The trail of bullets lust a dust behind him, leading up to this very moment where he was almost in reach of the door…

Slow motion. His feet trip from underneathe him. His adrenaline has already capped and nothing seems to be happening. Suddenly the door opened in front of him. The day light shined into the darkness of the room, exposing what appeared to be a figure…with a gun. Yet the figure would not be able to comprehend what would happen. Jason falls, sliding upon the dirt on his pants into the house. His first reaction is to take his attackers legs out. The man falls down, letting out 2 shots on his way to the floor, another upon impact. The man recovers and picks up his gun, but Jason has the upper hand, On his knees, he swings his assault rifle up from his hip and lets loose upon the attacker. The blood spilt on the tiles, the tiles Jason was hoping he would be able to see. Now that he saw them, he was hoping to move on. He began to ascend the stairs.

The building was three stories tall. It held several people on each floor. The rooms were small, dark, and terrifying for a soldier on a mission. Jason steadily walked up to each door, and threw his boot at it. He then walked in and scanned the room, whispering to himself ‘all clear.’ Yet, he knew there was a challenge hiding. He knew they were hiding considering the only noise was now coming from outside the building, where fighting continued. His assault rifle at the ready, he accessed the top floor. He slammed the door inwards and put the scope to his eye and entered the room. He checked the bed and kicked open the bathroom…nothing. He reached for his radio to say tell the Corporal that the building was friendly, but as his reached for his belt, he heard shifting behind him, from the turn of his head and the corner of his eye, a man with a bolt action rifle had his sight on him. Jason shifted just enough to dodge out of the way intime for the bullet to pass, as he heard the bolt click back, he readied his assault rifle.

He rolled into the doors opening, and let out a spray of shots. His heartbeat became one with the gun. As the cases rang out onto the floor, his heart would pound, and upon fire it would pound again. His target retreatedout of view of the door frame. Jason got up and gave chase. Little did he know, that the man was simply a few feet away, rifle in hand. A shot rang out, smacking into Jason’s left arm. The Aole took a knife from his belt and sprung towards the wounded Jason. In a panic, Jason threw up his gun. The gun smacked the attacker in the face, causing him to stop his charging. Jason gained his footing and gave a right hook to the attackers face, hitting him in the eye. The knife dropped from his hand, and Jason retrieved a wooden chair. He smashed it into the attackers torso. The attacker fell to the floor. Jason grabbed his bullet wound, and saw blood form under his uniform. Yet, without attention drawn at the attacker, the man was able to recollect himself and make a tackling charge at Jason. Jason fell to the bed, wrestling his attacker off of him, he placed his boots on his chest and pressed off. The attacker flew backwards, hitting his head on the window sill. Jason scrambled to get up. The attacker did as well, but this time, Jason charged. His feet went up, and his body went parallel to the floor. He drop kicked the guy from the third floor. Jason fell, and his legs collapsed on the window sill. The sound of a body hitting the pavement was followed by little trinkets of glass smashing next to the body. Jason went for his belt, gripped his radio and pressed the button.

“All clear.”

The Acca Daccan National Ball was to serve another purpose. Tonight, Ava was to proudly show herself to the world. Her mixed emotions caused her some stress but she was able to quell them in the midst of being prepared for the festivities. A young woman was fixing up her one-shouldered Versace dress. As the woman retreated from the gown for a moment, Ava twirled it. She found herself confident for the first time. She was eight, heading into a world of politics that would be the rest of her life. She had so many ideas to explore and so many eyes to judge her. Her head was swirling with the opinions of others and they bgan to overlap her own. She couldnt press what was hers and what was thiers. Even in all of this confusion, she knew she had time. Time to figure it all out. Tonight, she just had to look stunning.

The young woman sighed a long sigh of relief. She looked up to her queen, nodded and then bowed. Another woman came in and put pearls around her neck, and a crown on her head. Ava looked in the mirror, she felt that the person before her was not her reflection. It was something created, not something born. She would have to keep in mind that the two different Ava's must remain on thew two seperate fields.

An advisor walked in. His face was shadowed by the darkness of the hall. He looked at her, with his sunglasses on, and said, "It is time, Queen Ava. Time for your royal debut."

Ava moved about in her gown and moved about in an elegant form. She seems to glide rather than walk. She was to be eight, but to hide the youth with her elegance and intelligence. And that she accomplished. The advisor nodded to the women, and put a glass up in respect to the Queen. Ava smiled as the man smiled back. She had told him several times before to appear as a friend, not a servant, but he was too "into it" to stop. He held her laced-gloved hand and walked her down the hall to the doors which opened up into the Main floor. He stopped and turned her around.

"Ava, as you know, I cannot go any further. Remember, this is your house and people are to respect you as if you were thier age. You, will be the most important person out thier. Remember what I told you."

In unison they said, "Wits ready, guns loaded."

She smiled and walked to the duel doors. The doormen opened them for her. The advisor looked out into the light seeing several souls he wishes to kill. He lit a cigar, and put his mind at rest.

"They'll all die someday."

The advisor, ajusted his glasses, and strolled back to his room.

Edited by Acca Dacca