World Map Z

TheStig

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I did, someone told me it was claimed, so you put me wherever. It doesn't matter.

Anything white is open and free. So long as its within your IG SOI. if your IG SOI is larger than the entire earth, the something more reasonable should be used :P

mapldj.png

Dark Red = Chimairan Republic

Red = Balliwick of Conti

Conti has passed the 20 day mark, and as such his claim is no longer valid. I hereby claim Bretagne/Conti for The Chimairan Republic

Just come back from holidays to see that the Chimairan Republic has illegally claimed Conti's terrtitory. My last activity on the forums dates back to the 26th July as seen HERE

Given that Elrich von Richt posted his claim on the 9th August I don't see how he possibly concluded that I had been inactive for 20 days. Besides my understanding is that the inactivity period had been extended to 25 days to reflect IG changes...

I'm back, please reinstate the Bailiwick of Conti on the World Map, as shown above (RL Channel Islands + Jersey).

North African Peace

And once again I see my request has been denied :rolleyes:

I ignored your claim because someone else contradicted what was on the map. Is this image:

Victory.jpg

The finalised, correct claim? I'll await your response and add it in later tonight.

IS THIS TEXT LARGE ENOUGH JED?! :awesome:

(update)

King Penchuk owns Scotland, although you probably don't want that protectorate right now. There's a bit of a situation going on down there at the moment.

Saw the thread just there. Meh I'll see how things play out and might ask Penchuk about it after the drama

I ignored your claim because someone else contradicted what was on the map. Is this image:

Victory.jpg

The finalised, correct claim? I'll await your response and add it in later tonight.

IS THIS TEXT LARGE ENOUGH JED?! :awesome:

(update)

That is somewhat correct. The Cochin Protectorate should be NAPO protectorate.