World Map Z

TheStig

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, is it possible for you to include Fuhrerstaat Kanadia on the map? Preferably in Toronto, Ontario. I understand the area is full up but can space be made? I really don't need all that much of it.

I don't know Canadian provinces much, but I believe you should talk to Disparu about that. Ruler is Pikachurin, I think.

You had been inactive for 27 days until yesterday. Therefore you have been purged from the map, and my claim is thus valid. Even though i made that claim when you were only 21 days inactive, the ruling still stands and your nation has already hit the purge limit.

If you have a problem with this, and want to discuss anything further, feel free to PM me. :)

I already replied page 3... see below:

Just come back from holidays to see that the Chimairan Republic has illegally claimed Conti's terrtitory. My last activity on the forums dates back to the 26th July as seen HERE

Given that Elrich von Richt posted his claim on the 9th August I don't see how he possibly concluded that I had been inactive for 20 days. Besides my understanding is that the inactivity period had been extended to 25 days to reflect IG changes...

I'm back, please reinstate the Bailiwick of Conti on the World Map, as shown above (RL Channel Islands + Jersey).

Conti's still on the map.

That's because the new map hasn't been drawn yet but you seem to have been purged for all that I have read about it. Sorry there- you better go somewhere else..

Well I've been "purged" because Elrich von Richt claimed a land he was not entitled to by arguing I had been inactive for 20 days. Which was false as demonstrated above.

Well I've been "purged" because Elrich von Richt claimed a land he was not entitled to by arguing I had been inactive for 20 days. Which was false as demonstrated above.

The evidence he presented showed that you have been inactive. So why claim otherwise now ? Is there good evidence that you had been posting ?

You posted at Jul 25 2009, 07:40 PM- today it is August 17. That's 24 days.

Edited by DeRaadspensionaris

I'll claim the Greater Neherlands NOW for whenever you become inactive.

Knowing the player behind Chimaira it would be a honest mistake. But it doesn't change the fact that his claim would NOW be valid.

I did receive a PM. On the 9th August. Came back from holiday on the 14th and posted a reply on the thread which can be fond page3.

Edited by Council of Ten

I'll claim the Greater Neherlands NOW for whenever you become inactive.

Go right ahead but I won't be. :awesome:

I did receive a PM. On the 9th August. Came back from holiday on the 14th and posted a reply on the thread which can be fond page3.

Link please.

EDIT: I checked pages 2,3,4,5 and I couldn't find anything. Well I think that the 20 days inactivity-rule is very fair. Very fair indeed and you have been inactive for 24 days. Well I am sorry for you- but the rules apply to all. Don't they ? And I would find my nation scrapped off the map after so many days I wouldn't complain and you know why ? Because I had no less then 20 days to tell what is going on.

This thread. Page 3...

Found it on page 6.

Aaaanyways, as an observing party... CoT last made a post on the 25th of July, then made a new one on August the 15th (found on page 6 of this thread) - that's 21 days of inactivity, but the current guideline is that it only counts as "inactive" on the 25th day (since Admin allowed nations to exist up to 25 days without collecting). Therefore, Conti still exists in CNRP and thus the military movements into the country counts as an IC invasion - lawful or not, it's up to the RP'ers.

EDIT: Council of Ten as inactive due to holidays, so I personally think it's a @#! move to move into there while he's not around. It's up to you guys to settle the dispute IC, though.

Edited by V The King

Found it on page 6.

Aaaanyways, as an observing party... CoT last made a post on the 25th of July, then made a new one on August the 15th (found on page 6 of this thread) - that's 21 days of inactivity, but the current guideline is that it only counts as "inactive" on the 25th day (since Admin allowed nations to exist up to 25 days without collecting). Therefore, Conti still exists in CNRP and thus the military movements into the country counts as an IC invasion - lawful or not, it's up to the RP'ers.

But would it be valid for the RP countries to take over the bulk of France- minus Brittany (Conti) ? Does any of you know who played it btw ?

But would it be valid for the RP countries to take over the bulk of France- minus Brittany (Conti) ? Does any of you know who played it btw ?

I'm not sure who the RP'er is and I don't think I've ever seen around, so I think it'd validate claims over the rest of Chimairan Republic. I'll still do a search, either way.

EDIT: Nv,, Chimairan is Elritch, was mixing names. The rest of France was owned by Frost (IIRC) who has been banned some time ago, so yeah, France is up for graps.

Edited by V The King

I'm not sure who the RP'er is and I don't think I've ever seen around, so I think it'd validate claims over the rest of Chairman Republic. I'll still do a search, either way.

That leaves me to come up with a territorial exchange with Chimaira so to speak.

belgie_provincies.gif

On the map I also received control over Wallonia which is French-speaking Belgium. And I actually only control Flanders so the map will be in need of an update there as well (yes- that's right.. I claim LESS territory). I control all the provinces minus Luik, Namen, Luxemburg and Henegouwen (I only take over Waals Brabant the western part of the latter and some areas in Luik adjacent to Limburg). Therefore I ask for Wallonia including Belgian Luxembourg to become Chimairan and the East Cantons (green on the map) in Luik to become Prussian.

250px-Belgian_Communities.png