Some TSI Announcements/Milestones/Aid/Trades

Congrats on hitting 1 mill NS.....

1mill.png

So congrats to both of our Samurai warriors for hitting 1 mill NS on the same day. May the sun shine on both of our empires.

I'm very happy that you reached a million yourself! We should have a joint party somewhere. Onward to two mil for both of us! :D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on hitting 1 mill NS.....

<AirMe[Ronin]> can I hijack your announcement?

<AirMe[Ronin]> Ronin hit 1 mill NS today too

<AirMe[Ronin]> tongue.gif

<-- KaiserMilch has quit (Connection reset by peer)

<band20[AODB]> lol

<band20[AODB]> congrats to you as well then

<AirMe[Ronin]> with only 17 members tongue.gif

--> KaiserMilch (***********) has joined #tsi

<Shuruzilla[TSI]> AirMe[Ronin]!

<Shuruzilla[TSI]> Feel free. tongue.gif

1mill.png

So congrats to both of our Samurai warriors for hitting 1 mill NS on the same day. May the sun shine on both of our empires.

Congrats to TSI and Ronin, from the person losing connection in those logs.

Edited by KaiserMilch

Um, you'll be waiting, right?

Here:

A last announcement would be another project of mine that I'm very happy to be announcing. Ever since TPF began working on their terms, I've been working with a few people and many of the former TPF protectorates, and we've decided to give some help back to them, since they gave us so much help when we needed it the most. Therefore, I'm happy to announce that TSI, AOD Brigade, VA, and a few others that I haven't gotten permission to name drop, will be sending over a billion dollars in aid to TPF, along with two free donations, to directly aid nations out of bill lock. Due to the new game policies on bill lock, after a certain amount of days, the collection penalties finally catch up to you, and your money dwindles away. With some nations at 100% collection penalty, we're very proud that we'll be able to help them get out of their bill lock, rather than seeing more nations need to re-roll. We're also hoping that with the amount of money we've been able to get together, that we can also send help to Avalon, if needed. I know that a group of alliances (Zenith, NEW, etc.) were able to pick up protection for the TPF protectorates, so we'd like to lend a hand too. The aid will be sent after Foreign aid opens up, which is after the terms with the selected alliances are completed. On the off chance that you'd like to help, and I haven't contacted you, just shoot me a PM, and I'd be happy to chat with you. (There's too many alliances to talk to these days.)

Oh man, we're getting smothered in love here. 33.gif

Edited by Heyman

I totally forgot about that, that was a nice move on your part ;)

But also if they don't pay bills then they can't accept aid either.. right?

OOC: You had me going for a second when I read this. :o Actually, you can accept aid at any time, so far as I know. The restrictions on sending aid though, are that you can't send any while in peace mode, or the above mentioned after two days of not paying bills. /OOC

Back on topic, Congratulations to TSI and all the new officers. I know the last few months have been a bit tumultous. I still get a chuckle out of Adam Suttler being the Minister of Education though. OOC: For obvious OOC reasons. :P /OOC

Edited by Mirreille