Some TSI Announcements/Milestones/Aid/Trades

30627770.png

So, I'm sure that some of our friends have noticed this, and I know that it's taken me a bagillion years to get this up here, but TSI has finally hit a million nation strength again.

1milagain.jpg

I blame summer vacations. Who has time for the OWF when there's a sandy beach? Psssht, not me. However, I do find this million special, because I believe it's one of the few times (the first that I've seen) where a protectorate is actually larger than it's protector. (<33 TPF) I'm sure it won't be that way for long though. :P Also, with our newfound amazing one million NS comes another fun milestone for us, we've finally entered the top 100 alliances!

top100.jpg

We teetered on the edge for a while, and held our breaths and hoped, and then this thing called War came along and we got a little distracted. So our score is back up there, and we finally crossed the border. I swear, we're legal.

White Team Trades

As a pet project for my summer boredom, I've been working on personally getting every TSI nation a good, stable, trade ring. Because of the fact that we're only 80 nations, I obviously can't do this with just TSI folks. I've been in contact with Zenith and other white team alliances, but still have open spots. If you're a random person on white that needs a trade ring, send me a message. I need almost all trade combinations.

200px-TPFflag.png

A last announcement would be another project of mine that I'm very happy to be announcing. Ever since TPF began working on their terms, I've been working with a few people and many of the former TPF protectorates, and we've decided to give some help back to them, since they gave us so much help when we needed it the most. Therefore, I'm happy to announce that TSI, AOD Brigade, VA, and a few others that I haven't gotten permission to name drop, will be sending over a billion dollars in aid to TPF, along with two free donations, to directly aid nations out of bill lock. Due to the new game policies on bill lock, after a certain amount of days, the collection penalties finally catch up to you, and your money dwindles away. With some nations at 100% collection penalty, we're very proud that we'll be able to help them get out of their bill lock, rather than seeing more nations need to re-roll. We're also hoping that with the amount of money we've been able to get together, that we can also send help to Avalon, if needed. I know that a group of alliances (Zenith, NEW, etc.) were able to pick up protection for the TPF protectorates, so we'd like to lend a hand too. The aid will be sent after Foreign aid opens up, which is after the terms with the selected alliances are completed. On the off chance that you'd like to help, and I haven't contacted you, just shoot me a PM, and I'd be happy to chat with you. (There's too many alliances to talk to these days.)

Now, to finalize it up, we've had lots of people leave Government over the past few days, and we've filled up the spots quite nicely. We were also able to get some IRAN people into our Gov, which I'm quite happy about. So for reference, here's the current TSI Government list:

The Empress

Shurukian

Minister of Defence (Shogun)

James Maximus

Minister of Economics

Rakkan

Minister of Foreign Affairs

Kharn

Minister of Recruitment

TBA

Minister of Education

Adam Suttler

The Advisory Council:

Kaiser Kevin

Lord Cyvole

The Manbearpig

Dogs of War

Ikke

That's all for now,

signature.png

Yes I went image crazy, deal.

Edited by Shurukian

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats TSI! Nicely done, although it's about time you guys hit this mark...again :P

Onward to 2 Mil! (Whenever that will be, but we all have our hopes and dreams ;) )

Though, whatever happened to Mogar? xD

EDIT: Posting this will get me warned. :awesome: <-- Man, I used to love those back in the day.

EDIT #2: Whoa! Didn't know saying "I N B4 M O G A R" can get me warned? O.O <-- Sorry!

Edited by Olaf Eriksson

A last announcement would be another project of mine that I'm very happy to be announcing. Ever since TPF began working on their terms, I've been working with a few people and many of the former TPF protectorates, and we've decided to give some help back to them, since they gave us so much help when we needed it the most. Therefore, I'm happy to announce that TSI, AOD Brigade, VA, and a few others that I haven't gotten permission to name drop, will be sending over a billion dollars in aid to TPF, along with two free donations, to directly aid nations out of bill lock. Due to the new game policies on bill lock, after a certain amount of days, the collection penalties finally catch up to you, and your money dwindles away. With some nations at 100% collection penalty, we're very proud that we'll be able to help them get out of their bill lock, rather than seeing more nations need to re-roll. We're also hoping that with the amount of money we've been able to get together, that we can also send help to Avalon, if needed. I know that a group of alliances (Zenith, NEW, etc.) were able to pick up protection for the TPF protectorates, so we'd like to lend a hand too. On the off chance that you'd like to help, and I haven't contacted you, just shoot me a PM, and I'd be happy to chat with you. (There's too many alliances to talk to these days.)
Section 3

All reparations, except to PC and GR, must be paid directly by TPF. TPF may not receive outside aid offers except with signatory alliances until reparations with PC, FoB, and GR are completed.

Um, you'll be waiting, right?

This is very honorable on your part helping your protectorate. But will karma allow you to do this, since your taking up slots?

The aid will obviously be sent once foreign aid is enabled, after they finish their terms with the first few alliances. However, the amount of time that it takes them to do that will be the perfect amount of time for me to get nations lined up to with their aidees. :P

The aid will obviously be sent once foreign aid is enabled, after they finish their terms with the first few alliances. However, the amount of time that it takes them to do that will be the perfect amount of time for me to get nations lined up to with their aidees. :P

By the time that happens, won't those bill locked nations be deleted?

You get deleted when you don't collect, not when you don't pay bills. They can still collect whenever they wish.

I totally forgot about that, that was a nice move on your part ;)

But also if they don't pay bills then they can't accept aid either.. right?

30627770.png

So, I'm sure that some of our friends have noticed this, and I know that it's taken me a bagillion years to get this up here, but TSI has finally hit a million nation strength again.

1milagain.jpg

I blame summer vacations. Who has time for the OWF when there's a sandy beach? Psssht, not me. However, I do find this million special, because I believe it's one of the few times (the first that I've seen) where a protectorate is actually larger than it's protector. (<33 TPF) I'm sure it won't be that way for long though. :P Also, with our newfound amazing one million NS comes another fun milestone for us, we've finally entered the top 100 alliances!

top100.jpg

We teetered on the edge for a while, and held our breaths and hoped, and then this thing called War came along and we got a little distracted. So our score is back up there, and we finally crossed the border. I swear, we're legal.

White Team Trades

As a pet project for my summer boredom, I've been working on personally getting every TSI nation a good, stable, trade ring. Because of the fact that we're only 80 nations, I obviously can't do this with just TSI folks. I've been in contact with Zenith and other white team alliances, but still have open spots. If you're a random person on white that needs a trade ring, send me a message. I need almost all trade combinations.

200px-TPFflag.png

A last announcement would be another project of mine that I'm very happy to be announcing. Ever since TPF began working on their terms, I've been working with a few people and many of the former TPF protectorates, and we've decided to give some help back to them, since they gave us so much help when we needed it the most. Therefore, I'm happy to announce that TSI, AOD Brigade, VA, and a few others that I haven't gotten permission to name drop, will be sending over a billion dollars in aid to TPF, along with two free donations, to directly aid nations out of bill lock. Due to the new game policies on bill lock, after a certain amount of days, the collection penalties finally catch up to you, and your money dwindles away. With some nations at 100% collection penalty, we're very proud that we'll be able to help them get out of their bill lock, rather than seeing more nations need to re-roll. We're also hoping that with the amount of money we've been able to get together, that we can also send help to Avalon, if needed. I know that a group of alliances (Zenith, NEW, etc.) were able to pick up protection for the TPF protectorates, so we'd like to lend a hand too. The aid will be sent after Foreign aid opens up, which is after the terms with the selected alliances are completed. On the off chance that you'd like to help, and I haven't contacted you, just shoot me a PM, and I'd be happy to chat with you. (There's too many alliances to talk to these days.)

Now, to finalize it up, we've had lots of people leave Government over the past few days, and we've filled up the spots quite nicely. We were also able to get some IRAN people into our Gov, which I'm quite happy about. So for reference, here's the current TSI Government list:

The Empress

Shurukian

Minister of Defence (Shogun)

James Maximus

Minister of Economics

Rakkan

Minister of Foreign Affairs

Kharn

Minister of Recruitment

TBA

Minister of Education

Adam Suttler

The Advisory Council:

Kaiser Kevin

Lord Cyvole

The Manbearpig

Dogs of War

Ikke

That's all for now,

signature.png

Yes I went image crazy, deal.

Lazy gurl.

...yes, it rained today.

Taller, perhaps, not larger.

Legal?

Thanks TSI.

Icecream was fun. :D

Congrats on hitting 1 mill NS.....

<AirMe[Ronin]> can I hijack your announcement?

<AirMe[Ronin]> Ronin hit 1 mill NS today too

<AirMe[Ronin]> :P

<-- KaiserMilch has quit (Connection reset by peer)

<band20[AODB]> lol

<band20[AODB]> congrats to you as well then

<AirMe[Ronin]> with only 17 members :P

--> KaiserMilch (***********) has joined #tsi

<Shuruzilla[TSI]> AirMe[Ronin]!

<Shuruzilla[TSI]> Feel free. :P

1mill.png

So congrats to both of our Samurai warriors for hitting 1 mill NS on the same day. May the sun shine on both of our empires.