Infrastructure Question

XBones

Ok now i am at 3999.99 infra. What i want to know is should i do a jump of around 100-150 infra without a donation????

Will the jump without a donation cause infra purchase cost and bill cost to rise dramatically or will it remain constant as with a donation.

I want to do the jump without a donation so that i can buy more infra now than after a donation for example 5 mil will buy more infra before a donation than after..So plz give suggestions to what shall i do

Donation first, or Jump without donation and then do one

Im doing the 3,999.99 jump myself and ive calculated that ill need at least 27Mil to make it worthwile(that is make a profit)

But in my oppinon(what im doing) get someone to donate for you for around 9Mil(or what evers apropriate) but before they donate save your taxes but pay your bills. so collect aroud 10Mil and pay as many bills as you can then have then send the donation and then you collect your taxes and purchase more infran.

it takes around 27Mil to make the jump profitable(and that is with every resource, factory and gov position that decreases Infran.), so you can get about a $10,000 profit and you tech level at 300 the, bare minumum is 25Mil.

I got all this from here Nation Building Guide theres 2 Infran jump Calcs The 1st one is better

If you can buy a donation great but if you caint it all depends on how much money you want to save Ex. If you dont do a donation and just save 10Mil(not good) you will lose money since the extra upkeep is higher the the extra $, its better to save money when you income is stable stokpile around 60Mil then pay bills for about 10 days But! DONT collect taxes! Then at the end of the 10days (unless your doing somthing wrong) you buy as much nfan as you can with out collecting taxes! then after youve bought as much infran you can buy collect taxes spending it on more infran and imrovements(unless you already have all improvements) then make tech deals or buy a wonder. Yes it will take forever but your jump will be so big that you would not have to worry about losing $.

27 mil is a bit over-doing it. It depends on what trades you have, and assuming you have Factories and other infrastructure price reducers, it shouldn't cost more than 13 million to make it through successfully. If you do get a donation, save up around 9 million, and you'll be fine.

The bills might be a bit intense, but that's why there is Labor Camp swapping. :D