Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Khyber

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised that TOP speed was even possible, considering the latest work of Johan being distributed around Planet Bob (OOC: Hearts of Iron 3).

Congrats to those elected.

Achieving TOP speed in the midst of a Johannic revelation is one of the signs of the Paradoxian Apocalypse. In the fullness of time Johan will ride a lightning motorcycle to Planet Bob wielding and claim it for his own. The old admin shall fall, and all shall bow before Johan and his prophet, Feanor.

Achieving TOP speed in the midst of a Johannic revelation is one of the signs of the Paradoxian Apocalypse. In the fullness of time Johan will ride a lightning motorcycle to Planet Bob wielding and claim it for his own. The old admin shall fall, and all shall bow before Johan and his prophet, Feanor.

ALL HAIL FEANOR!

ALL PRAISE AND GLORY TO THE TENTH!

He's a lier <_<

it's actually

Tech>infra>warchest>Land>wait for it> nukes > Friends

this is the true reason behind our success. We like to look at all of our nukes

This man is correct. I mean, sure we could value our warchests, but then only we would be able to see stat, and the whole point of stat collecting is making sure everyone knows you have stats. smug.gif

This man is correct. I mean, sure we could value our warchests, but then only we would be able to see stat, and the whole point of stat collecting is making sure everyone knows you have stats. smug.gif

pssh I don't know what you're talking about. I have a huge warchest, it's like 4million dollars...