I need an RP partner who can RP a superhero

HHAYD

Well I'm out of the running.

Your character is in Detriot, correct? He is going to meet a chunk of Conor's army after the nuking.

Any particular kind? I've got several ideas for more characters, actually.

I don't really care, but a one that can freeze or mind control things would be interesting.

I don't really care, but a one that can freeze or mind control things would be interesting.

Mind control, you say? Funny you should mention that. That's actually one of the ideas I had...but I won't be able to get him to Detroit right away.

How 'bout an Iron Man type character?

Mind control, you say? Funny you should mention that. That's actually one of the ideas I had...but I won't be able to get him to Detroit right away.

How 'bout an Iron Man type character?

Sure, an single person VS a gigantic army of killer bunnies, squirrels, and projectile bullet absorbing/firing mushrooms would be interesting. :awesome:

I've been meaning to get off my $@! and do a bit more with my character, so I'll join up.

Right now he has the limited ability to teleport, but is going to slowly learn how to do much, much more.

Maybe you can RP with Subtle.

Edited by HHAYD

I've got 13 guys with super-armor, great strength, great intelligence, and good weapons. Could send a couple your way on their "mission" that is unrevealed as of yet.

Would they know how to fight a teleporter? :D

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

Would they know how to fight a teleporter? :D

Perhaps, perhaps. They could figure out the chances of his appearing in any given location, and think about his voices (and facially shown) intentions and equivocate it the equation. But other than good estimation and tactics, it would be hard. 'Course, a few of their weapons...you don't want to be in their way, no matter what you are (discluding teleportation to get out of the way) :P.

Perhaps, perhaps. They could figure out the chances of his appearing in any given location, and think about his voices (and facially shown) intentions and equivocate it the equation. But other than good estimation and tactics, it would be hard. 'Course, a few of their weapons...you don't want to be in their way, no matter what you are (discluding teleportation to get out of the way) :P.

Well, he's also somewhat incompetent, has only had his powers for a day, and he isn't good enough to truly teleport (Technically, he's disassembling himself, moving very fast to another place, and then reassembling himself). So, hypothetically speaking, you could stop him by locking him in a big, lead, box. But you don[t know that yet :awesome:

MUAHAHAHA

Well, he's also somewhat incompetent, has only had his powers for a day, and he isn't good enough to truly teleport (Technically, he's disassembling himself, moving very fast to another place, and then reassembling himself). So, hypothetically speaking, you could stop him by locking him in a big, lead, box. But you don[t know that yet :awesome:

MUAHAHAHA

Oh no! A lesser being! Ahh all technological superiority designed for killing other technologically superior beings is lost! ;) They have come from a place without superpowers like these, and are descended from test-tube mutants. They'll adapt intensively fast though. More talk should be made in more...private...channels. ;)

But they are intelligent; they won't go in guns blazing.

Oh no! A lesser being! Ahh all technological superiority designed for killing other technologically superior beings is lost! ;) They have come from a place without superpowers like these, and are descended from test-tube mutants. They'll adapt intensively fast though. More talk should be made in more...private...channels. ;)

But they are intelligent; they won't go in guns blazing.

Sadly, for them to survive the hordes of Conor's summons, they have to spray-pray-and-run. :ph34r:

Sadly, for them to survive the hordes of Conor's summons, they have to spray-pray-and-run. :ph34r:

These guys were in the bottom of a building where a nuclear blast went off :). And have more than two arms to hold weapons :P.

Edited by JerreyRough

These guys were in the bottom of a building where a nuclear blast went off :). And have more than two arms to hold weapons :P.

So when do you want to RP them? When Subtleknifewielder RPs the nuke impacting the city?

So when do you want to RP them? When Subtleknifewielder RPs the nuke impacting the city?

That's not my job. My part was to launch it and give an estimation on what the damage should be. Your job is to determine tha actual damage infilicted.

If i did that, it could be caled godmodding.

How do you join cnrph?

You simply create a character that could have come out of the pages of a comic (like Iron Man, Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, or Super Girl).

Though it's named Heroes, obviously it wold be very dull if everyone was, so villains are acceptable too. ;)

That's not my job. My part was to launch it and give an estimation on what the damage should be. Your job is to determine tha actual damage infilicted.

If i did that, it could be caled godmodding.

You simply stated the nuke being fired, but not impacting the city. I was planning on RPing the effects after you RPed the nuke striking.