Make sure to trust only yourself

United Italy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His response better be good. Even if the leader of this alliance is a/an [insert a word that would get me warned here], you still had no right to troll like that. When I left some of my alliances that I disagreed with, I left quietly every time. I'll be more than happy though to reverse my decision of your character if you can justify it though.

His response better be good. Even if the leader of this alliance is a/an [insert a word that would get me warned here], you still had no right to troll like that. When I left some of my alliances that I disagreed with, I left quietly every time. I'll be more than happy though to reverse my decision of your character if you can justify it though.

It's not worth attacking your alliance mate for.

I am disappointed but not surprised judging by what kind of alliance we're talking about here.

Edited by Tom Litler

I am disappointed but not surprised judging by what kind of alliance we're talking about here.

The thing you fail to understand is the aggressor was NOT part of that alliance. The aggressor resigned, stopped playing the game, and decided to quit by attacking someone he wasn't very fond of. There was no condoned or coordinate aggression by the alliance in question. So I'm not sure how your "this kind of alliance" statement is relevant to anything.

The thing you fail to understand is the aggressor was NOT part of that alliance. The aggressor resigned, stopped playing the game, and decided to quit by attacking someone he wasn't very fond of. There was no condoned or coordinate aggression by the alliance in question. So I'm not sure how your "this kind of alliance" statement is relevant to anything.

Then perhaps Contuine should have been defended or given monetary compensation.

Was that towards me? Because nobody in the NpO has posted in this thread (I think). Also, people (and the almighty mods o/) read that and think I'm being harsh when in fact I don't mean it that way. It was one of those stupid posts that was interpreted wrong. Sorry. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
nah they said peace and funds to build your nation. I didnt get neither. Goes with a whole bunch of alliances. Especially the ones where you got to put your nation affiliation as an applicant of something. That means its too big for them to even notice that your attacked or need money

Actually it confirms your control of the nation listed in your application, and helps to ward off tech raiders. As for peace, most alliances promise nothing of the sort, they only promise protection, because that's all they can honestly promise. And when it comes to money, if you have to be bribed to join, you probably aren't worth it; quality alliances aid those who actually prove themselves a worthwhile investment.

EDIT: Mods, sorry, didn't notice the date. Didn't mean to gravedig.

Edited by Rich333