Ultimatum to the Family

I attacked you because I don't like you. Live with it.

I think this covers all the bases here. Suck it up. That's what happens when you have 2 people in your alliance... and as I recall most people don't consider 2 members to be a full alliances anyways.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are many people who I do not like what they say, but I don't go attacking them for it. There are also people who I don't like that I don't go around attacking for craps and giggles. In any other situation the person attacking RV would be considered a rogue. But since it's RV for some reason you guys figure its ok. Typical mafioso tactics, well at least you are sticking with your theme.

Since when do entire alliances get condemned for a single member making a tech raid?

Since when do entire alliances get condemned for a single member making a tech raid?

Given the support that members of your alliance have given the attacker in this thread it is quite clear you support this action and it isn't merely a tech raid.

Given the support that members of your alliance have given the attacker in this thread it is quite clear you support this action and it isn't merely a tech raid.

Supporting someone in your alliance is a crime? Did I miss a memo?

Having 2 nations on the same AA doesnt make an alliance. And if you though you could be outspoken, make a scene, and be on a 2-nation AA and skate along unscathed I guess you kinda deserve to be hit.

And as I dont know if you have some sort of protectorate or not, as I dont care to research it, but if you do, I guess you'd better hope your friends have the cojones to back you.

I support my alliance, which allows tech raiding - ergo, I support members of my alliance tech raiding.

I think this covers all the bases here. Suck it up. That's what happens when you have 2 people in your alliance... and as I recall most people don't consider 2 members to be a full alliances anyways.

The number of people you have in your alliance does not matter. As long as someone is flying an AA, then that alliance exists. Also, I wonder why you find it acceptable for someone to attack a smaller alliance. It's ok because RV is defenseless?

No, but the action that you are supporting, and cheering on is as bad as the actions of the \m/ of old and PC.

So, we're supposed to leave a member out to the dogs because a few people think it's a bad action? Why should we even exist if we're going to pick and choose who we support?

The number of people you have in your alliance does not matter. As long as someone is flying an AA, then that alliance exists. Also, I wonder why you find it acceptable for someone to attack a smaller alliance. It's ok because RV is defenseless?

Im not sure what planet you've been living on, but clearly not Bob. Randomly putting an alliance affiliation in your AA doesnt make that term an alliance. I dont really care what alliance you're in, but very few alliances recognize an AA of less than 10...and definitely not less than 5.

And if he truly considered FAIL to be an alliance, I guess he should have been smart enough to have a military treaty partner. An alliance without treaties is a sitting duck. So if you pop off as much as RV, you can't be surprised when someone takes the chance to knock you around knowing there's nobody there to back you up.

Edited by JWConner

What exactly did RV say to provoke this attack? He claims that's the reason for the attack. Not reason enough to violate a sovereign nation, although RV did violate the RLMMO AA by making claim to it, but that's beside the point...

You guys claim it's just a tech raid. Raids are barely profitable, a noob would peace out and you'd have your little profit. RV will fight so in this case you will lose more than what you hoped to gain.

:rolleyes:

So, by your logic, a random person can make a one man alliance and it counts as a sovereign alliance? No. Many alliances won't even consider a group of individuals an alliance until they hit the 5 member mark. So I don't find it acceptable for someone to raid a smaller alliance... but in this case they aren't raiding a smaller alliance... it's two people, two members, three short of what I consider an alliance. Deal with it because that is how I see it.

Now please continue the NO U! arguments.

Ask STA and heinousone about condemning an entire alliance over the actions of one. It's routine practice for them, so.. I guess it's become acceptable for everyone else now? But airme did the same to me, so he might be the authority on it, so.. yeah, lemme know what he says to you.

I see he hasn't really answered your question at all.. keep pressing him for more info.

Edited by astronaut jones

Ask STA and heinousone about condemning an entire alliance over the actions of one. It's routine practice for them, so.. I guess it's become acceptable for everyone else now? But airme did the same to me, so he might be the authority on it, so.. yeah, lemme know what he says to you.

Seems like the whole alliance here is supporting and backing up the actions of the one. So this situation is a little different from the original situation between you and I.

What exactly did RV say to provoke this attack? He claims that's the reason for the attack. Not reason enough to violate a sovereign nation, although RV did violate the RLMMO AA by making claim to it, but that's beside the point...

You guys claim it's just a tech raid. Raids are barely profitable, a noob would peace out and you'd have your little profit. RV will fight so in this case you will lose more than what you hoped to gain.

:rolleyes:

It is a tech raid. If I get my daily dose of self-satisfaction knowing that I've anarchied someone who is far less than friendly to tF, then I'll sleep well.

Also, it's logs like this that make me love RV so much:

[04:35] <Rebel_Virginia> So, seems like Sorum's !@#$ty new alliance is doing exactly as I predicted.

[04:35] <Rebel_Virginia> It has allied to Sparta and MHA.

[04:36] <Rebel_Virginia> Effectively changing nothing.

[04:36] <Rebel_Virginia> Since they still have that NS on their side.

[04:36] <Rebel_Virginia> Its just divided further into little cliques.

[04:36] <Rebel_Virginia> God I hate useless alliances.

[04:36] <Rebel_Virginia> And people.