tF-Sparta TIAPOPTWGMOOTICAAQTLOMJTTDOOF

Sorum

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still curious as to why anyone would allow Sileath into their alliance....... still, I made the same mistake, I suppose.

isn't he still on the ZI list? if not, how'd he ever get off?

edit: also, what were you thinking sorum? unless...oh...yeah... I get it...

Edited by zigbigadorlou

Gotta love this terrible move on sparta's part.

Congrats on the failure.. well, maybe not failure.. but something bad, anyway.

Do you think about what you type before you actually type it? I strictly get the feeling hat you have no idea what you are talking about and how your ambition it to go out on personal attacks and troll alliances you know little to nothing about.

Congrats Guys.

Do you think about what you type before you actually type it? I strictly get the feeling hat you have no idea what you are talking about and how your ambition it to go out on personal attacks and troll alliances you know little to nothing about.

Congrats Guys.

I was unaware I wasn't allowed to like one alliance in a treaty, and not the other. I was also unaware I was not allowed to voice my disapproval of the treaty for that reason, please forgive me for assuming I had the ability to speak as freely as I saw fit. I am unaware that such things are frowned upon by the likes of you.

Gotta love this terrible move on sparta's part.

Congrats on the failure.. well, maybe not failure.. but something bad, anyway.

Could say the same to MA for accepting a person like you.

Just voicing my disapproval like you have clearly done. Freedom of speech ftw?

:awesome:

Also, hello Sparta. Like to see our stash of weaponry? We have tons of tommy guns.

Edited by aaannndddyyy

I was unaware I wasn't allowed to like one alliance in a treaty, and not the other. I was also unaware I was not allowed to voice my disapproval of the treaty for that reason, please forgive me for assuming I had the ability to speak as freely as I saw fit. I am unaware that such things are frowned upon by the likes of you.

You have the right to speak about alliances you don't like. He has the right to call you an idiot. Deal with it.

Also, Hai tF!

Edited by Hyperion321