From what I've heard, they used to have it. But since you start with so much money in TE, many alliances had set nations who got maximum aid every round and it would become less about nations themselves, and more about how many people you could get to make a nation, buy 50 tech, then send it and their remaining money to whoever and reroll in 2 days. Correct me if I'm wrong on this. I think aid could work in TE, but it should be severely limited in some way. BTW I'm pretty sure this has been brought up a million times before too.

From what I've heard, they used to have it. But since you start with so much money in TE, many alliances had set nations who got maximum aid every round and it would become less about nations themselves, and more about how many people you could get to make a nation, buy 50 tech, then send it and their remaining money to whoever and reroll in 2 days. Correct me if I'm wrong on this. I think aid could work in TE, but it should be severely limited in some way. BTW I'm pretty sure this has been brought up a million times before too.

Maybe. It's my first full round of TE, so I didn't know.

Yes, I agree, aid should be made, but severely limited. I just think that there should be some way of being able to force reparations out of another alliance after you declare victory.

No, keep aid out of TE.

TE is not somewhere to display your social skills. TE is where the best of the best show off their nation building and military skills.

If you don't like it, then play SE.

I second that. No aid in TE.

No, keep aid out of TE.

TE is not somewhere to display your social skills. TE is where the best of the best show off their nation building and military skills.

If you don't like it, then play SE.

Shouldn't there be some form of reward for winning alliances other than being able to announce your victory?

Shouldn't there be some form of reward for winning alliances other than being able to announce your victory?

Well if they have the number 1 nation, they can have a flag designed for them.

You didn't get destroyed and have your chances at winning the round squashed, pretty nice reward if you ask me.

Alliances on the losing end of wars generally can't catch back up to the leaders by the end, because not every alliance gets into wars.