In game warn Question..

BlaZeAzZ

two questions..

how long does it take for in game warns to be cleared ( if they can be.. )

and also, What if a rogue falsely wears a AA. and what if he does something wrong, and the alliance that the rogue is "pretending" to be in attacks him... do they get warned?

To your first question: I'm not sure. I know they can't be appealed, I think they go away with time.

Number Two: Falsly wearing an alliances AA is not a warnable offense, the alliance however, is 100% allowed to attack him. Now, with, if "he did something wrong", that really depends. If what they did was an OOC thing (ex: Racism in nation bio), then they can get a warn. If they did some form of RP badness, they can't get a warn, but as stated above, alliances are allowed in-turn to ZI his nation or do some other IC punishment

To your first question: I'm not sure. I know they can't be appealed, I think they go away with time.

Number Two: Falsly wearing an alliances AA is not a warnable offense, the alliance however, is 100% allowed to attack him. Now, with, if "he did something wrong", that really depends. If what they did was an OOC thing (ex: Racism in nation bio), then they can get a warn. If they did some form of RP badness, they can't get a warn, but as stated above, alliances are allowed in-turn to ZI his nation or do some other IC punishment

not saying if the rogue nation will get warned, im saying the members of the alliance attacking him would get warned..

How would the Mod's know weather or not if he's a rogue? they would automatically see it as a war slot being filled.

two questions..

how long does it take for in game warns to be cleared ( if they can be.. )

They can't be appealed and they don't go away after a certain amount of time.

and also, What if a rogue falsely wears a AA. and what if he does something wrong, and the alliance that the rogue is "pretending" to be in attacks him... do they get warned?

The members of the alliance that the rogue is pretending to be in who attack him will not be warned so long as they are actually attacking the rogue.