Cruise Missiles are mini nukes

Jack Grist

In real life, (you probably know this), that Cruise Missiles (On their own) are thermonuclear, so they can do half the damage a nuke can, but without the radiation ofcourse. And when i said ''on their own'', it means that Cruise Missiles are flying carriers, and you can arm them with Nuclear Warheads, pretty damaging.

But in game, they are very powerful, and people underestimate them. The price I think was put up becuase any nation that was small could buy them, making it unrealistic. CM's are damn good weapons. I own 5, and hope to buy more very soon. They can destroy 20 Infra with sattelites and can destroy severel tanks. THATS GOOD. 20 Infra is crippeling to some nations, so, in a way, they are WOMD. Do not take advantage! Buy them when at war!

Edited by Jack Grist

Very damaging indeed. Of course, buy too many and you end up with quite large bills. I made that mistake once, but I was very proud of my CMs, so didn't want to decommission any. Turns out I didn't need to either, as I ended GW3 with about 5 left.