Today's Execution

Executive Minister

[quote name='King of Cochin' post='2549205'][b]Private to Nation of Nod[/b]

We thank you for the delivery of SIR-74ACs, the Midcourse delivery systems and SIR-74AC-ERs. The Kingdom of Cochin is very much interested in Joint Technological Ventures with Nation of Nod with a view to seeing it as a start of a close diplomatic relations between our two nations. As such, the Quarter Master Command is authorized to cooperate with the Nod Military Industries (NMI) and MILitary Aviation Complex (MILAC) and also facilitate association with the private defense industry majors of the Kingdom such as Maelstrom Inc, Tatra, VIFR and Encompass Tech Pvt Ltd.

We understand the need for discretion and we are willing to accommodate any measures deemed necessary by Nation of Nod.

Yours,

Maj. Gen. Sandeep Zachariah,
Quarter Master General,
Royal Cochin Defense Forces.[/quote]

[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1293079060' post='2551057']
[b][Private Reply to Nod][/b]

"Greetings.

We thank you for the swift answer to our previous message, and the impending delivery of the weapons systems requested. Additional thanks for the free delivery.

Regarding the request to [i]Vanguard Industries[/i], I have conferred with the CEO Bandaranaike as well as a few other Executives, and they have agreed to aiding you in research and development of the upgrades for the SARAH-37 system.
Sri Lanka is quite aware of Nod's unique position in Africa, and I believe that I speak for my government if I say that Sri Lanka would be delighted to cooperate further with Nod through civilian contractors - such as Vanguard, Sci5 or Code2.

Thank you for your time."

Regards,
[b]Lt. Col. (Ret.) Gotabhaya Rajapaksa[/b]
[i]Director Executive
Sri Lanka Armed Forces[/i]
[/quote]

[b]Private to Both Parties[/b]

It has come to our attention that We, [b]the Undersigned[/b], have entered into joint research and development programmes with both Vanguard Industries and Associate Sri Lankan enterprises, as well as the Royal Cochin Quartermaster Command regarding the SARAH-37 long ranged air to air missile system, as well as a further technological agreement on a private military contract for civilian contractors for the immediate future.

If it not against the will of both parties involved, would you both be willing to undergo tripartite participation in this mutual agreement? We have not discerned any notable political dissonances between the Kingdom of Cochin and Sri Lanka. As such, we detect no danger to the discreetness of the single party programmes we extended to both of you on a separate basis.

To reiterate - we have offered the same joint research and development programme to both individual parties and are wondering if you would tolerate a merger of the two individual understandings into a tripartite agreement. Once again, we thank you for this opportunity.

[b]The Undersigned,[/b]

[b]Nod Military Industries (NMI)
MILitary Aviation Complex (MILAC)[/b]

Edited by Executive Minister

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[u][b]Private to Nation of Nod and Sri Lanka
[/b][/u]

The Kingdom of Cochin is in favor of a tripartite agreement regarding this issue with Republic of Sri Lanka and Nation of Nod.

Sd,

Gen. Mahesh Varma,
Commander,
Royal Cochin Defense Forces

PS: Since this discussion has gone beyond commercial realm to strategic realm, it is no longer under the purvey of Quarter Master Command but the higher purvey of General Staff Headquarters, Royal Cochin Defense Forces.

[quote name='king of cochin' timestamp='1293082739' post='2551151']
[u][b]Private to Nation of Nod and Sri Lanka
[/b][/u]

The Kingdom of Cochin is in favor of a tripartite agreement regarding this issue with Republic of Sri Lanka and Nation of Nod.

Sd,

Gen. Mahesh Varma,
Commander,
Royal Cochin Defense Forces

PS: Since this discussion has gone beyond commercial realm to strategic realm, it is no longer under the purvey of Quarter Master Command but the higher purvey of General Staff Headquarters, Royal Cochin Defense Forces.
[/quote]

[b]Private to Both Parties[/b]

Excellent. We shall make note of this change of jurisdiction and shall address all further communications to the appropriate party (ies). We eagerly await the Sri Lankan response.

[b]The Undersigned,[/b]

[b]Nod Military Industries (NMI)
MILitary Aviation Complex (MILAC)[/b]

In light of improving trade and diplomatic relations between the Kingdom of Cochin and Nation of Nod, Kingdom of Cochin is sending to Nod a massive shipment of aged wine, tons of candle and selection of best foods from all around the Kingdom as a mark of appreciation.

[size="6"][color="#c0c0c0"]Executive Ministry Announces a Decade of Opulence

[size="2"][color="#000000"]Yesterday the South Sudanese factory collectives reported production levels far exceeding the quotas set for the period. The Executive Minister conveyed his heartfelt pride to be the leader of such an industrious people. Standing above a podium arranged infront of Addis Ababa's Temple Secundus, He stood, delivering a short speech lauding the Nodic Man, Nodic Woman and Nodic Child for living its austere and martial lifestyle with vigor and zeal, while also simultaneously stressing the need for certain concessions to be given towards personal comfort.

Such concessions have been purposefully labeled as the coming of the 'Decade of Opulence', a period of future provisions designed to properly address the newfound wealth the northern Nodic Sudanese holdings have brought to the state by elevating social benefits across the nation. A slightly negative stigma surrounding 'opulence' would serve as a reminder that such changes are but a gift from the Executive Minister and His Ministry to his people, and not a sign of the onset of cultural weakness or decadence - a concept that has been furiously combated against by the Nodic ideology and culture.
[i]
"The Nodic Militancy, Brothers and Sisters, is essential in order to keep in place the imposed stability and national safety we have come to enjoy in our lives, despite the ever lingering harm that threatens to reach us from abroad.

Throughout history, every nation or country has had to sacrifice to pay for the defense of its territory and peoples.... And we are no different. But, just as with anyone in the world, we have our own human weaknesses. Despite our best efforts, we find ourselves wanting - in order to maintain our vigiliance, we must deny ourselves.

What many fail to realize is the constant need for this vigiliance - without it, we would be defenseless against anyone with corrupt intentions either from abroad, or from within. Those with great ambition and little conscience are a constant danger to us, for it is they that will stop at nothing to satiate the desires that we sacrifice so much to deny. To substitute our blood for wealth is not the solution.

But I am not an unreasonable man. We need something tangible in order to assure us of our progress as a modern, first class society. We will not descend into decadence, we will only seek to ensure our lives are not needlessly difficult to endure."[/i][/color][/size][/color][/size][i]
[/i]

[size="6"][color="#c0c0c0"]Suppression of Enemy Air Defense Miniature Assistant (SEAD-MA)[/color][/size]

[center][img]http://www.vectorsite.net/twuav_06_01.jpg[/img]

[left]
[/left] [/center] The SEAD- Miniature Assistant is a powerful new tool being rolled off of the Nod Military Industries (NMI)/ MILitary Aviation Complex (MILAC) production facilities scattered throughout the Nodic homeland designed as an implement to make the job of destroying enemy ground based anti-air defense easier and safer while also maintaining a multi-function capability. Designed to mimic the radar and infrared signatures of operational Nodic aircraft, the SEAD-MA does the difficult (and suicidal) job of acting as bait quite well.

While technically treated as a piece of air launched ordinance, the SEAD-MA is a small, unmanned aircraft with a compact and reinforced airframe derived from the SIR-74AC. A set of folding wings and retractable tail section also ease the SEAD-MA's deployment with virtually all aircraft serving under the Air Militant Command (AMC) of the Nodic Militancy. On launch, the wings unfold and a turbojet propels the missile on a pre-determined course which is composed of up to 100 different waypoints. An [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inertial_navigation"]inertial navigation[/url] system with [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GPS"]GPS[/url] support keeps the SEAD-MA on course, while a direct midcourse data-uplink allows the drone to be controlled manually if needed. Although pre-programmed before the aircraft leaves the ground, the course can be modified by the pilot or any other designated aircraft in the vicinity at any point up to final destination.

The signature working component of the SEAD-MA is its Multi-Spectrum Signature Augmentation Subsystem (M-SSAS). This subsystem is composed of an active radar enhancer covering a wide range of Nodic and International frequencies, simulating any aircraft between a B-12 Recluse to a F-23 Blackwidow, while theoretically being capable of impersonating almost any combat aircraft in the world. Onboard chaff and flare dispensers further add to the illusion of an operational fighting aircraft. The drone is capable of changing speed, elevation and heading, as well as thermal output from is engines to match the infrared signature of the aircraft it is simulating.

As an added bonus, the SEAD-MA is capable of being mated to the SIR-74ER's booster midcourse stage, due to the similar frame work of the SEAD-MA and the SIR-74AC granting the system increased range and speed until terminal stage disconnect. A larger variant, dubbed the SEAD-MA-EM or Extended Mission, is intended to support radar jamming and ELINT missions with a dedicated boost-stage of its own.

Technical Specifications

[list][*][i]Length[/i] : 2.38 m (7 ft 10 in)[*][i]Wingspan[/i] : 0.65 m (2 ft 2 in)[*][i]Diameter[/i] : 15 cm (6 in)[*][i]Weight[/i] : 45 kg (100 lb)[*][i]Speed[/i] : Mach 0.8[*][i]Ceiling[/i] : Over 9,000 m (30,000 ft)[*][i]Range[/i] : Over 460 km (285 m)[/list]