Is tech raiding still worth it?

Carnage

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes, tech raiding is still worth it, if it ever was before. As a way of accumulating tech it is still as good as it was, the financial considerations are the same and in the range where tech whoring for pure NS was a serious issue, tech raiding was not 'worth it' anyway (one enemy fighting back in 10 would wipe out your profits).

tech raid, isn't that important now, since the tech now; doesn't increase ur strength alot. duh.

You could say that it takes more tech to have the same NS effect now so people might feel more of a need to get more and go tech raiding to get it. It's all about the perception rather than the reality. What could also be affected is the price of tech on the open market. Obviously people bought tech to increase their nation strength but now it doesn't do the same in terms of a NS boost when you get it so it is worth less to people. Of course it is the same for everyone so relatively it is still just as valuable as it was to everyone but that might not be the perception.

tech raid, isn't that important now, since the tech now; doesn't increase ur strength alot. duh.

tech is just as important as before. it does the same thing (functionally) for your nation as it did before.

also, do you know what a comma and semi-colon are supposed to be used for? i had to read that post 3 times to make sense of it

EDIT: upon further review of your other posts, it seems that you are most likely not a native english speaker. if this is the case, i apologize for the grammar comment. work on it, though. it's quite confusing

Edited by idriveavw

After you've been in a few wars, took a few nukes and lost about a few thousand miles of land. You trully begin to appreciate Land.

Raiding will always be there, no matter how much Admin tries to curtail it. As long as you only lose a few soldiers and tanks, getting tech and land will always be worth it.

To tech raiders, i think tech raiding is still worth it. But for anyone above the tech mark that can get level 9 planes, and that will actually take the time to do the math, tech raiding is not worth it. You could tech raid 20 nations, and if you take a nuke from just 1 of them, you will lose money for sure. If any of them fight back in the least, meaning a few CMs or air attacks, you probably break even. The fact of the matter is that a nation with my level of infra, it costs me 1.8 million per 10 levels, so if i get 20 levels destroyed in an air attack, and thats it over the 20 nations i've tech raided, that is already 3.6 million dollars...which is equivalent to 150 tech atleast on the open market. How many nations do you have to raid to get that? You could have just bought 150 tech and have been done with it.

yes, tech raiding is still worth it.

Is tech useless????.....no

There's your answer

to murder your men, make your women scream, make your babies cry, burn your city, loot your dough, send 3mil and 50 tech to me and my friend, join my alliance, call me your overlord raid

FTW^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^