Dispatch from the Greenland Republic

The MoT elections are most assuredly rigged. This time methinks in the opposite direction as our MK overlords wish for them to go.

Sal: I temporarily suspend your position of Postmaster General-in exile for a galactic standard week for using that atrocious avatar with the unseeming mustache for however long you kept it.

Sal: I temporarily suspend your position of Postmaster General-in exile for a galactic standard week for using that atrocious avatar with the unseeming mustache for however long you kept it.

Damnit, does that make me Postmaster General-in-exile Emeritus?

I can live with that.

So does that make me Postmaster General-in-exile Emeritus Emeritus?

It makes you a pain in the arse. Course we love you for it. ^_^

Congratulations to our most excellent allies in the Greenland Republic on yet another fair and balanced election.

o/

If Fox News is involved then I think we can rest assured that it was not.

OV and R&R have stated publically what they will be individually receiving in reps from NPO. Considering GR just made this announcement I might have thought they would have added to it the amount of reps they will get much like how R&R added it to a treaty cancellations announcement. I don't see it though.

Who cares?

:huh: who in their right mind would elect Shamedmonkey...again...and again...I mean its like throwing yourself off a tall building multiple times eventually it will kill you and it will definately maim you.

Anyway what I wanted to say was o/GR and to all those elected etc. etc. :D

:wub: Shamedmonkey