I know it's not a bug, I'm just disappointed

LuigiBertolucci

Before anything, I know what happened (I've read the game log). The fact is, my NS dropped from 60k to 23k. I'm just deeply disappointed with this game now. I've been playing CN for more than one year, I made donations (almost all of them 20 US dollars), I was an active player, I've never been warned -- but I REALLY think that this change is too drastic for my nation. I've lost my motivation to play CN. Sad.

Thanks for your patience (Admin and Moderator) and delete/lock/move this topic as you wish.

L.

Before anything, I know what happened (I've read the game log). The fact is, my NS dropped from 60k to 23k. I'm just deeply disappointed with this game now. I've been playing CN for more than one year, I made donations (almost all of them 20 US dollars), I was an active player, I've never been warned -- but I REALLY think that this change is too drastic for my nation. I've lost my motivation to play CN. Sad.

Thanks for your patience (Admin and Moderator) and delete/lock/move this topic as you wish.

L.

I fail to see any change in your nation, except you will have to do some work to re-obtain nuke status, and that shake up should make your life interesting.