The Death of Don Corleone

Sorum

We are black. You've planted a flag on our turf....there's more to being Black than just picking a color. Have you reached out to the Black Power structure?

Oh look a no one trying to act like someone. Please, NOIR is just terrible. I used to be in a small black team alliance and we never wanted to be in NOIR. NOIR isn't that great so please just stop and get over yourself

Hey there Andy

Edited by Believland

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats guy! Good to see another good bunch of people moving over to the black realm.

Congrats to MHA as well for allowing members to plan and form an alliance while still being in MHA. It really seems like you guys are moving up a bit in the moral category. A few weeks back we could have seen people ZId for such things.

well, id have to say that I've never seen a DoE so happily commented on besides RV :) but he does what he does and makes the game fun! but thanks everyone for the support my mafia brothers and sisters will deliver with epicness just you wait! oh

and @zoomx3 MAFIA theme FTW

We thought we'd mix it up a little bit. Sometimes we throw water on him. Sometimes it's Gatorade. This time, we just let it be and gave him a hug and said congratulations. But we're very proud of what he's done."

:wub:

Edited by emily

Congrats guy! Good to see another good bunch of people moving over to the black realm.

Congrats to MHA as well for allowing members to plan and form an alliance while still being in MHA. It really seems like you guys are moving up a bit in the moral category. A few weeks back we could have seen people ZId for such things.

This will be the only official MHA post on this.

You can speculate all you like, but whats goes on within our alliance is our business not yours. Just because you guys split and formed OSA on bad terms with us doesn't mean The Family followed your suit. Kindly respect their DoE like everyone else and move your snide remarks elsewhere.

More to the point hail The Family and may you go on to do great things o/

ScutterBug,

MHA Trium

Edited by scutterbug

This will be the only official MHA post on this.

You can speculate all you like, but whats goes on within our alliance is our business not yours. Just because you guys split and formed OSA on bad terms with us doesn't mean The Family followed your suit. Kindly respect their DoE like everyone else and move your snide remarks elsewhere.

More to the point hail The Family and may you go on to do great things o/

ScutterBug,

MHA Trium

I think you clearly missed the point, i tried to give you guys congrats.

If anything Sorum's alliance does deserve congrats.

MHA was acting like a good group of people, that was until you just started making wild accusations. Like we were formed on bad terms? Please show anywhere that it says that OSA was formed on bad terms lol.

In fact i remember congrats from Floyd and the other triumviurs at the time.

god i wish you wouldnt act like a random baby on a simple comment.

Edited by tristram

I think you clearly missed the point, i tried to give you guys congrats.

If anything Sorum's alliance does deserve congrats.

MHA was acting like a good group of people, that was until you just started making wild accusations. Like we were formed on bad terms? Please show anywhere that it says that OSA was formed on bad terms lol.

In fact i remember congrats from Floyd and the other triumviurs at the time.

god i wish you wouldnt act like a random baby on a simple comment.

Just ignore him - he's in a bad mood! B)

nah im not in a bad mood. Please point out where OSA formed on bad terms?

We werent even members of MHA when OSA was formed... but Scutterbug wasnt even active at the time so how would he even know.

And again Congrats to The Family, well formed and well done, it will be great to see you guys heading to NOIR.

Edited by tristram

nah im not in a bad mood. Please point out where OSA formed on bad terms?

We werent even members of MHA when OSA was formed... but Scutterbug wasnt even active at the time so how would he even know.

And again Congrats to The Family, well formed and well done, it will be great to see you guys heading to NOIR.

I think she was telling you to ignore scutterbug because he is in a bad mood. She was simply quoting you because she was speaking to you, not him.

I think she was telling you to ignore scutterbug because he is in a bad mood. She was simply quoting you because she was speaking to you, not him.

I was referring to Tristram actually. But I think the advice serves very well both way's around.

Boys this is a DoE thread - it's not the place for petty squabbles about stuff that happened months ago, i know you both like a good bicker but really - take it to query.

Congratulations.

However, Sorum's title should be Consigliori.

This statement brought to mind the scene from “Analyze this”. lol

Congrats guys, we’re going to miss the alliance score… and you guys (especially the alliance score). When are we going to get our first shipment of “olive oil”?

Congratulations.

However, Sorum's title should be Consigliori.

Eh, so our Sicilian is rusty... very rusty. Thank you for correcting us.

Yeah, keep the petty squabbles outta here, or there is the potential drive-by for you. B)

Eh, so our Sicilian is rusty... very rusty. Thank you for correcting us.

Yeah, keep the petty squabbles outta here, or there is the potential drive-by for you. B)

I look forward to seeing the car pass through the streets of my nation, just make sure sorum isn't driving hes not that good :P

o/ the family

I look forward to seeing the car pass through the streets of my nation, just make sure sorum isn't driving hes not that good :P

o/ the family

Our hitmen are of great quality... we left Sorum to do administrative work, since he almost crashed the car in the last drive-by. :D

o/ MHA