What alliances would you like to see return?

Zergling

Lately a great many alliances have been remade. Not ALL have though. So what alliances would you like to return? And if they returned would you like them to have some changes made in them as in what type of govt., what sphere, and such?

I'm a fan of chaos, disorder, dissent, I think we need some people to drive fear and frenzy back into this game. I want tears and hate to flow across CN like a mighty river. It's why I love causing so much trouble in Internet Superheroes. We strive to be despised. We seek tension and one day that tension will create a great war and we'll all have a few good laughs and enjoy war.

I want /b/ to come back.

I'm a fan of chaos, disorder, dissent, I think we need some people to drive fear and frenzy back into this game. I want tears and hate to flow across CN like a mighty river. It's why I love causing so much trouble in Internet Superheroes. We strive to be despised. We seek tension and one day that tension will create a great war and we'll all have a few good laughs and enjoy war.

I want /b/ to come back.

Didn't /b/ already post a DoE? I don't know, but I did not like their "stealing CN's code" ordeal, that was low to say the least, but for the most part they were ok

Didn't /b/ already post a DoE? I don't know, but I did not like their "stealing CN's code" ordeal, that was low to say the least, but for the most part they were ok

Low things inspire hate, hate inspires action.

I for one do not want this post-karma world to be a peaceful picnic full of crusaders. I want a world with constant war.

I think alliances disbanded for a reason. Which is why I don't really like the re-roll alliance too much. Although some are legit.

I wouldn't mind someone like \m/ coming back but not \m/ cause we have to hear for like three weeks about what they did, how bad they were and why they should or shouldn't be back.

/b/ would have been a better alliance if it wasn't run by a furry and a !@#$%*.

On topic: \m/, LUE, GOONS, NAAC

Edited by Comrade Goby