Small iFOK announcement

Dear Planet Bob,

As you probably all have seen now, we moved to purple together with our close allies in The Stickmen. Because of this, we in iFOK decided to adopt a new flag and forum colours. :blush:

The Old Flag

IFOKFlag.png

The New Flag

ifokflag.png

Credits to the creator of the old flag, butz from FOK. Also credits to the 'creator' of the new flag; Iosif Moldov.

I know, it does look sexy. That was all for now. HOORAY!

Please come visit us;

IRC: #fok on coldfront.net

http://www.ifokalliance.com

Thanks for your attention,

ikMark ~ Triumvir of Foreign Affairs

Edited by ikMark

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nueva Vida supports the rightful government of iFOK at these chaotic times. Any belligerents who try to take advantage of this massive flag transition will find themselves in deep waters.

Well, I guess congrats to you guys for the successful move over to the Purple sphere. If you don't do what that one guy posted, I am sure you will be welcomed over here. Whether you stay welcomed by PoF and the other, larger Purple alliances is up to you guys. Perhaps we can interest you in joining the purple unity blocs?

Well, I guess congrats to you guys for the successful move over to the Purple sphere. If you don't do what that one guy posted, I am sure you will be welcomed over here. Whether you stay welcomed by PoF and the other, larger Purple alliances is up to you guys. Perhaps we can interest you in joining the purple unity blocs?

We have already clarified our intentions while talking to a large amount of purple alliances. Thank you for your concerns though.

We have already clarified our intentions while talking to a large amount of purple alliances. Thank you for your concerns though.

I see, thank you for your civility in your response. I apologize for being a bit cynical at first but my concern was only natural after that one thread. In that case, We at PoF would like to welcome you guys the purple sphere. ^_^ Now to get our MoFA to send an ambassador over to you guys. ;)

Cool beans.

)): That one guy )):

From one fail sphere for trades to another fail sphere for trades.

I'd check your AA first, boy.

Welcome to Purple. You have no idea what the phrase "large amount of alliances" means until you get here. :D

Any belligerents who try to take advantage of this massive flag transition will find themselves in deep waters.
The flag really did look better in Green -_-

Listen here Musso.

Your FACE looked better in green, ok?