Three Years of Random Insanity

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This announcement.. I can make no sense of it except due to the title. I must love the RIA! :wub: RIA :wub:

Congratulations to RIA in confounding me again and happy 3rd birthday. You must be in the babbling stage now... :P

How the hell am I still playing this game after a full three years with the same band of ridiculous people? It's just nuts. I remember the day I joined vividly...such an unassuming topic on GameFAQs...little did I know that I'd become the best member in the history of the RIA. It's been a ride. Maybe I'll still be hanging around in another three years. Ojeez. I'm starting to panic.

flasksignature.png

This one is the most important. That's why it's separate, you see.

Is Napolean the only founder left? That's sad to see. I miss talking to Shyox.

Congrats on your third b-day RIA. May you have many more.

Shadow, Leo, and myself were all founders, as well.

Congratulations on three years, guys. Hard to believe it's been that long. I still remember the very first update RIA had as an alliance in an AIM chat room three years ago.

When I started, I hardly expected RIA to still exist even one year after we started, but here it is, three years later. We may have had (many) disputes over the years, but I've always held the RIA close to my heart, even when I was fighting on the opposite side of a war and trolling the hell out of your members on the forums. Congratulations on reaching three years and good luck in staying here for more years.