aircraft

Nick and CIB

in the info section it says When launched on bombing runs bomber aircraft have the ability to destroy up to 20 infrastructure, 20 tanks, and up to 5 cruise missiles per bombing run.

is this sateing that each aircraft can do that damage or on a bomb run it can?

no, when you send out all your bomber squadron the max amount of damage for the you can do per run is 20 infra, 20 teanks, 5 CMs.

so if you did 2 runs and got lucky you might be able to destroy 40 infra, 40 tanks, 10 CMs

Also you can only destroy 20 infra, tanks and 5 CMs per run because of the cap.

even if you have the best aircraft money can buy? then what is the point of getting better bombers when the ones i have now already do the max damage?

You need 9 level 1 bombers to do max damage. You need 1 level 9 bomber to do max damage. This allows for more fighters (and the fighters' strength will really matter in the success rate of your attacks).

Note: As far as I know I'm basing this on the fact that you need 9 strength points of bombers to do max damage.

Edited by Drai

You need 9 level 1 bombers to do max damage. You need 1 level 9 bomber to do max damage. This allows for more fighters (and the fighters' strength will really matter in the success rate of your attacks).

Note: As far as I know I'm basing this on the fact that you need 9 strength points of bombers to do max damage.

I thought you needed more points? Everyone always buys 3 lvl 9 bombers.

Edited by Viluin

Last I checked, the magic number was 20 strength, so 20 level 1's or 3 level 9's.