Water

imjustkit

I thought the resource of water says it increases your population by 50 people per mile. Yet this has not happened. Could someone explain to me what it is suppose to do. Maybe I am mis understanding. I should point out that I am new. Thanks for the help.

I thought the resource of water says it increases your population by 50 people per mile. Yet this has not happened. Could someone explain to me what it is suppose to do. Maybe I am mis understanding. I should point out that I am new. Thanks for the help.

Water increases the maximum population density before losing happiness by 50 not increase of citizens. Just means you dont have to buy as much land to keep everyone happy.

It raises the limit from 30 to 80 just for reference. (not disagreeing with Europe, just giving the actual figures)

I thought it raised the limit for the +1 happiness bonus from 60 to 110 (population per mile)?

Actually, 70 to 120.

Sorry everyone was just throwing out random numbers correcting others with also incorrect information and I couldn't resist!

Seriously!?

Edited by xenon