State of the Federation Address

Pikachurin

DisparuGovernmentSeal.png

DisparuChancellorLogo.png

"Good afternoon, my fellow Disparueans. I am here today to announce the recent advancements of our nation in several fields, from infrastructure upgrades to military.

First off, I would like to congratulate the Ministry of Finance and the Big Five for their success in constructing Disparu's first national wonder, the Eterna Stock Exchange. The ESE has helped our economy by increasing our citizens' income and providing new jobs and businesses in Eterna.

Building1.png

Next, we have activated our land deal with Canada West and have purchased several square miles of land from them. We have expanded our borders westward, and we expect to annex the province of Saskatchewan soon. Stay tuned for more details.

We have also expanded our military. We have purchased one thousand tanks and recruited two thousand soldiers for our Armed Forces. We have also purchased twenty F-35 Lightning II's and twenty F-15 Eagle's for our new Air Force. Due to these new developments in our military, I am renaming the Royal Military of Disparu to the Disparuean Forces.

There were recent advancements in Disparu's technological capabilities. Our Ministry of Science and Technology has developed newer, more efficient weapons for our Armed Forces, and enabled us to make powerful tanks and aircraft. The recent advancements in technology also helped us improve Disparu's environment, develop more efficient and environment-friendly factories, and enhance our public school system.

Thank you for tuning in to this announcement, and I hope that you'll have a great day."

~ Lance Pikachurin, Chancellor of Disparu