A51 DoW on GATO

HisK Owns You

tl;dr

A member of GATO did some bad things. We will now attack GATO. :war: Now we will do some bad things to you. :awesome:

gerbils.jpg

Elbryan - Director of Area 51

Scully - Assistant Director of Area 51

Jim - Coordinator of War

Edited by HisK Owns You

These clowns thing Ryan greenburg was in GATO when he did some spying I'm gonna guess. Thing is RG left for RE the night the war broke out. See you should've done your homework. I wonder if RE will honor our protectorate agreement on this one? What do you guys think?

It was nice knowing ya A51. It was all too brief though.

These clowns thing Ryan greenburg was in GATO when he did some spying I'm gonna guess.

This says it all. This makes you the clown for clowning with the Ryan Greenburg clown. Anyone with this guy in their alliance needs to be war'd.

Any chance we could get some details on this spying stuff? Theres been a lot of talk about OOG spying this round, so I'm interested. He joined your alliance and relayed details to others? Thats pretty slimey.

pretty much, joined talking all this smack about RE needing to go down and blah blah, then relayed our details to RE. Also, as Hisk mentioned, their DoW is still in effect, which means we're still going to help MHA. Pick your CB, spying or attacking MHA.

Edited by Elbryan

You guys may or may not be surprised about how much spying (forum spying) really goes on... I caught a few over the course of my TE life but in rare cases have I ever confronted them because it's more fun to give them nothing and frustrate them or feed them false information which will end up with them outing themselves.

I never had Harmful do any spying because it goes against my personal philosophy but with many alliances doing it maybe Harmful should start?!? lol

Thaisport

RG was making posts on the 18th of july on behalf of GATO, same day he "joined" Area 51, that leads me to believe he was still with GATO when he spied on us, that brings us to the current hostilities. In addition, like Hisk said, we talked to RE on that day. Sorry you guys are taking the fall if RG went to RE. If you are looking for peace, feel free to contact me over PM or IRC at #A51 to discuss terms.

Edited by Elbryan

RG was making posts on the 18th of july on behalf of GATO, same day he "joined" Area 51, that leads me to believe he was still with GATO when he spied on us, that brings us to the current hostilities. In addition, like Hisk said, we talked to RE on that day. Sorry you guys are taking the fall if RG went to RE. If you are looking for peace, feel free to contact me over PM or IRC at #A51 to discuss terms.

lolterms. GATO has been fighting the whole round. No use stopping now. Feel free to peace out nations at your own disposal.

If RG went to RE? Ask him yourself. Hell go look at his nation. Whatever floats your boat. I personally wouldn't have let him go so far as to spy on anyone much less an alliance I had never heard of before this came out.

I just want to say this. Ryan Greenburg has been alliance hopping like crazing, making me wonder if he is a spy for RE? He was in The Dark Brotherhood, jumped to GATO when we stomped them (tdb), then went to Area51, then RE. Hmm?

I just want to say this. Ryan Greenburg has been alliance hopping like crazing, making me wonder if he is a spy for RE? He was in The Dark Brotherhood, jumped to GATO when we stomped them (tdb), then went to Area51, then RE. Hmm?

:ph34r:

Seriously though, why would we use a spy with such a high profile? We aren't that stupid.

Bring it on. Sure, I'm alredy anarchied, but I sorta spending time with my girlfriend while it happened, so all is good.

How do you "sorta" spend time with your girlfriend?