GSA

fear2012

Offering 3 million for signing up. Terms inside.

The Global Security Alliance

The Global Security Alliance was founed in hope of one day we would become a major force within the cyberworld. As we grow stronger every day, every week, and every month we come one step closer to this goal. The Global Security Alliance also knowen as the GSA is now and always will be welcoming new members to our ranks. The only thing we ask of new members is to follow our rules and be loyal to one another. You may want to read our list of rules before you read on.

• No Cheating or stealing from the alliance.
  • Remain loyal to your brothers and sisters at the GSA.
  • No decleration of wars shall be made without President/Prime Minister approval.
  • No posts on the OWF.
  • No sharing of alliance information with any other party outside the alliance.
  • No use of Nukes without President/Prime Minister(s) Green Light
  • No spam in marked sections of the forums.
  • All memebrs shall follow these simple rules.

These simple set of rules can be change at any time with or without notice. All members shall follow these rules at al times or they may have special restrictions placed on them.

Membership

To gain full membership to the GSA you must complete a new members application. All applications will be processed once they are completed. Any and all non completed applications will not be accepted. All new applicants need to make sure they fill ever question out or their application will be placed on hold thus putting you application on delay.

New Member Applications can be found following this link:New Members Application

Diplomat Applications can be found following this link:Diplomat Application

After application are completed you will be masked with 48hrs. All applications will be looked into before you are masked.

Once being masked: Once you are masked we will send you a personal message on the forums with further instructions. We ask of our members to change their AA, Flag and team color. Although we allow any and all members to stay on the team of their choice, we do ask them to change to the black team. This is not mandatory though.

Government

The GSA government layout is as follows.

President: The Presidnet is the sole ruler of the alliance. He has the power to make changes to anythiing and everything within the alliance. There is no one above this postion within the alliance and he will remain in power unless he decides to step down an appoint somone to this postion.

Prime Minister: The Prime Minister is the second government offical in charge of the alliance. The Prime Minister is the Presidnets right hand man and he also has the power to make changes to the alliance only with approval of the President. The Prime Minister will oversee the other Ministers within the alliance. He can promote and demote Government Ministers if he feels they aren't performing their job duties to the fulliest. The Prime Minister can only be appointed by the President and can only be removed by the President.

Department Ministers: There are four department Ministers within the alliance. These Ministers are appointed by the President or the Prime Ministers. The department Ministers must be active on the forums in order to remain in their postions of power. They will oversee their own respected departments that they are in charge of. The department Ministers can promote and demote their department officers. The department Ministers must make sure that their departments are running nice and smooth. Anyone of these Ministers can be demoted without notice.

Detailed information on Department Ministers upon request.

Laws and Regulations (At top of Page)

No Cheating or stealing from the alliance.

Remain loyal to your brothers and sisters at the GSA.

No decleration of wars shall be made without President/Prime Minister approval.

No posts on the OWF.

No sharing of alliance information with any other party outside the alliance.

No use of Nukes without President/Prime Minister(s) Green Light

No spam in marked sections of the forums.

All memebrs shall follow these simple rules.

This Charter can be revised at any time with or without notice.

IRC CHANNEL: (ColdFront) #cngsa and #gsa

flag_gsa.jpg

Global Security Forums

Edited by fear2012

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice alliance but i think u should edit the charter about the team colour :ph34r:

maybe u should make it an all Team colour alliance :wub:

i am planing on going to a new alliance

but i think i want one that does not matter about colour team u are

Edited by PRES VISHTANY

That would be something I could look into. I just added two new active members today, things are starting to move for me. Come on by sign up to be a diplomat or you can take the full dive into a members role if you wish :P