CNArt 1st Signature Contest

D34th

I don't know if everyone notice the new graphic artists project that we are running, that was posted here.

So we are starting the 1st signature contest in our forums who are located here. All Artists are welcome to post an entry, all you need to do is register in the forums and read the topic who contains the rules of the contest. The choice will be made here in OWF by a vote where everyone is invited to attend.

Also there are a banner contest fo CNArt being made there and everyone is welcome to participe too.

And to finish I invite you to join #CNArt if you are interested in request art works like Flags, banners, logos, duty tags, signatures all other graphic stuff, if you are an artist looking for some tips or just to chat with us.

Thanks.

I would suggest that you make your forum open to all who wish to view without having to register. If they wish to post comments, art work etc. then they should register. Cyber Nations Forums is that way ... for a reason I am sure.

YYou may find that you have a greater response if you do it that way.

I agree that registration should not be mandatory. The chances are that in the long run it will enhance your registered userbase not to force them to register. Eventually they will want to participate and then BAM! you've got them. But as it is, you scare a lot of people away out of the starting gates.

This is a great idea and I look forward to checking out the results. I may enter eventually if I get some time. Cheers on the good idea and best of luck with it in the future.

I would suggest that you make your forum open to all who wish to view without having to register. If they wish to post comments, art work etc. then they should register. Cyber Nations Forums is that way ... for a reason I am sure.

YYou may find that you have a greater response if you do it that way.

OMFG :o

You are back AS6!!!

Nice to see you man :wub:;)

Also I think the idea of register on our forums is create a community there, but I'll pass you sugestion for my superiors :P

Come and register anyway, you are an amazing artist ;)