New change to tech multiplying.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was .2% away from getting nukes. Now I'm in the top 8.8%. I just hope it sorts out soon.

Well we'll just have to wait, in order for it to right itself everyone needs to view their nations. It hurts bigger tech heavy nations more. So if you need to adjust your stats, help your alliance and view ALL their nations. <_<

Nation rankings are wonky, and will be for a bit. Nations have to be viewed for the NS change to take place. When this first changed over, I was knocked into 6.5% from 3.5%, now I am at 4.4% as nations update.

If you have an average amount of tech, you will end up close to where you started, in terms of ranking.

I'm going to be incredibly higher in the rankings. My nation is low on tech and high in infra and military.

Great I can't buy nukes anymore :(

FOK has only 2 nations in nuclear range. And for a new starting nation it will now become IMPOSSIBLE to get nukes ever.

Will the nuke border be dropped? Or set it at 3999 infra or something.

This is btw very bad for FOK's techdealbusiness. But it's good that NS now reflects the NS of a nation better.

good job. i lost more then 50k NS, but its a step into the right direction. environment was absolutely useless before and same goes for RadiationCleanup - both will have a bit more worth right now.

not even counted the fact that the tech-inflation has been rendered useless.

Edited by (DAC)Syzygy

Maybe a slight tweak to how much infra affects your NS? otherwise all the tech bloated people will just keep complaining instead of just buying infra :P

yes I know it gets crazy expensive in bills high up there, but when you have 6K NS and 4K tech that's just absurd.

the tech strength change is good - GRL however i think is bad. If GRL were to be reinstated it should have been color specific (aka each team color has its own GRL). That way it would confer a competitive advantage rather than just hurting everyones income equally.

I support this. Blue will not like it of course :jihad:.

Well I am a heavy tech nation. But personally I think the change is good. Because of this.

I only had wars with nations, in GWIV, who had 2x my infra. This was because I had a lot of tech and thatswhy a high NS level. Now I don't have that anymore and I come in place of people who are in range of my infra. Now I really think that is good because I will win them all. You can conclude that 2 nations who have the same range of infra have about the same ammount of soldiers. But because I'm tech heavy loaded I will win because my soldiers are 10times more effective.

good job. i lost more then 50k NS, but its a step into the right direction. environment was absolutely useless before and same goes for RadiationCleanup - both will have a bit more worth right now.

not even counted the fact that the tech-inflation has been rendered useless.

This is beautiful truth. Oh yes, yes it is.

Maybe a slight tweak to how much infra affects your NS? otherwise all the tech bloated people will just keep complaining instead of just buying infra :P

yes I know it gets crazy expensive in bills high up there, but when you have 6K NS and 4K tech that's just absurd.

I'm tech heavy because I have crappy resources and I have to save for 2 days just to buy 10 infra now. <_<

Every time I get good resources I lose them shortly afterwards. So I do tech deals so my nation actually grows, as it grows grew faster that way than by buying 10 infra every few days.

Honestly, after over 500 days of playing CN, this change makes me consider it time to pick up and get out. I'll never reach my goal of 60k NS now, unless I play for another 500 days.

Edit: Over 500 days, not almost.

Edited by Masta

I support this. Blue will not like it of course :jihad:.

Lol. No alliance will like it. Many have worked hard to achieve such milestones as 1m, 2m or 3m strength and they're getting bombed.

Also, if the strength value of tech is decreased, I think it is perfectly logical for the price of tech to be reduced as well. The number of tech deals will decrease and nations would be able to buy tech for themselves without a huge blow when they need it.

Do you guys think technology will have the same effects in War as they do have now?