New change to tech multiplying.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is insane for us middle of the road nations. I dropped 3k in NS..I had just made the infra jump last night...Now with the GR effecting my happiness I cant cover...

I cant believe this...of all the luck....I am seriously upset about how this affected my Nation

Or even higher. New nations starting out will have no chance of getting a top spot at this rate.

Just drop the border and give everyone with 3999 the opportunity to get nukes.

The game will be more attractive for new nations if it's possible to get nuke

BTW now tech is less important we will see even less wars because the 5 tech and 1 miljon cash just isn't worth the distruction of Infra, militiary and technology :( No more techraiding too.

I hope CN will not become even more boring. But I am afraid it will turn in a sim city game instead of a cool warfare game. :mellow:

Considering I dropped in the rankings too, I'd say it has a major effect smart guy.

Everyone drops, genius. Some people more than others. WarriorConcept dropped 52,000 NS because he had craploads of tech. I dropped 1k NS because I've got so little. Regardless, if you've already dropped you'll only start rising from here.

I love how everyone is all maddy-waddy because their statistics dropped a little bit. Personally I hope this prunes a few of you who only stick around to tech whore to get as much NS as you possibly can through incessant tech deals rather than proper growth or via tech raiding.

I was getting prodded to do tech deals in my allience. I'm glad this happened so I no longer have to waste money on the worthless tech :D.

I love how everyone is all maddy-waddy because their statistics dropped a little bit. Personally I hope this prunes a few of you who only stick around to tech whore to get as much NS as you possibly can through incessant tech deals rather than proper growth or via tech raiding.

I think Admin would disagree with you, losing players isn't exactly a good thing.

It's is a good addition, this way NS better reflects the militairy strenght of a nation.

I only hope Admin will make warfare more attractive.

don't you realize how much tech plays a role in wars nowadays in RL? we're almost at the point of mass-producing robots as soldiers to save lives. Also, here's the thread:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=6191

The majority of votes are NO and Admin still put it into effect... >_>