Rewards for winning

I would like to see more rewards for winning the game, the top ten for this is going to be really difficult and its sort of an unfair advantage for those that donate to te. people who donate get a HUGE advantage in CN:TE so I would like to see their to be more rewards in CN:TE, maybe even a 50 infra and 10 tech increase to nations in real cn. It would just be cool. I still like the tshirt idea too.

I would like to see more rewards for winning the game, the top ten for this is going to be really difficult and its sort of an unfair advantage for those that donate to te. people who donate get a HUGE advantage in CN:TE so I would like to see their to be more rewards in CN:TE, maybe even a 50 infra and 10 tech increase to nations in real cn. It would just be cool. I still like the tshirt idea too.

No point. The game is just for fun. Most games don't even offer any reward for winning the games, besides having your name displayed.

• 5 weeks later...

After playing CN:TE for real this time I got to the top 50 and realized that top 10 really isn't that hard if you play the game smart. And I really do realize how much :awesome: it is to upload a flag

• 1 month later...

No more awards. As people said earlier T-shirts for the top ten is already something. Don't forget, it IS free so the admin doesn't have to give ppl everything they want.

It's bad enough already. There were several problems with war slot filling, including with the winner of last round: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=72001

Even if that wasn't intentional, the winner had 3 useless wars filling up his slots which put everyone else at a very unfair disadvantage to him. We don't need to make that problem worse.