Roman Empire and Mostly Harmful Peace Agreement

Varianz

The Roman Empire and Mostly Harmful Alliance are pleased to announce that we have come to a peace agreement. It's a standard white peace, nothing fancy. Both sides fought honorably and did very well. I'd like to give a special shoutout to the members of Harmful's Phillipine Army Division, who fought superbly on all fronts. Harmful in general did a good job of coming back from a crippling update hit, and managed to coordinate some offensive wars that showed their resolve. Great job guys, it's been fun!

I'm sure we'll see you at the end of the round :war: .

For the Roman Empire

/s/

Tiberius12, Emperor

For Mostly Harmful Alliance

/s/

TheWolf, Director

o/ peace.

o/ MHA

I must say that the RE guys I fought this round were much better in their attitude than last round ^_^.

I think I also know why you gave that shoutout to the PA Division since you fought two of them. But, now I need to find someone to dump my troops on someone my people won't think my army is overly strong :lol1: .

Does anyone here do history? I'd like to think someone knows what Pax Romana is <_<

You just looked really stupid by quoting yourself and bragging about how smart you are to know what "Pax Romana" means...

Seriously, some of us have been out of school awhile now.

Anyway, are the RE nations going to declare peace or just let it expire?

I mean it's pointless since all my trades have been deleted and I cannot delete my nation, who got knocked down to 250 infra then nuked, because I cannot get peace.

CHEATER! HOW DARE YOU!

DO SOME HISTORY, OR SCHOOL-WORK! OR EVEN JUST LEARN SOMETHING!

seriously, think about ^^^^^^^^^^

I am 33 and have my degree already, I don't need to homework! :P And yes I know what Pax Romana is before wiki. This was for all those that didn't know. However Pax Romana, Pax Americana is trivial information. Knowing such information will not pay my bills or support my family unless I am a history major teaching History or working in such fields where it is relevant.

That said, Wiki is also not the BE ALL END ALL answers for all those in school and want to use it for their homework. It is known to have errors and plenty of mistakes. A PERSON who wants to LEARN SOMETHING can use wiki as a starting point to bridge them to some other readings.

And btw, tell me you don't use the computer and internet for research and learning outside of gaming...

Thaisport