Anyone ever get a CN Player Award

Magicman657

So, I was in the process of some massive rebuilding yesterday when I noticed for the first time I actually have one of the awards (at least for the moment anyway).

Needless to say, I was pretty pleased to see it there, but then I started wondering, just how many people have actually earned an award? It may seem useless to some people but I think it's a great feature and definitely makes one proud of even the simplest of accomplishments. I mean, it's not the sort of thing I personally check too often or expect others to check daily, so it made me curious about how many people follow that stuff on a regular basis and/or have had any of the awards at any given point.

Edited by Magicman657

They're pretty meaningless if you ask me, they're only temporary up there and even if you do get on there- whoopee. It doesn't have any effect in the game plus there's nothing prestigious about gaining a lot in a day (Casualties are good though)

--------------------

You have no idea.

Edited by thedestro