Imperial Alliance OF Jereust

i am writing too inform planet bob of the formation of the Imperial Alliance OF Jereust

charter

They must then fill out the proper forms with the required information. All members of imperial alliance of jereust must have imperial alliance of jereust as their alliance affiliation, and especially before they are approved by the proper official.

C. Ejection

Any member can be ejected from the alliance by the Emperor or an Officer for any of the following offenses:

1. Un-authorized war on another nation

2. Spying on another nation

3. Declaring war on any member of Imperial Alliance of Jereust

4. Trolling the CN forums

5. Giving out information to other alliances

6. Actions that poorly represent Imperial Alliance of Jereust

7. Unauthorized launching of nukes

A member can, in most circumstances, appeal the decision by the proper means that are outlined within this Charter.

II. Government

The government is directly responsible for the well-being and prosperity of imperial alliance of jereust.

A. Emperor

The Emperor is the leader of all imperial alliance of jereust members and provides the final say in all issues, including, but not limited to:

1. Declarations of War

2. Ejections of Members

3. Treaties

4. Appointment of Officers

C. Officers

Officers serve as the 2nd in command for departments. Officers are appointed by emperor, and may be relieved of their duties at any time by Emperor.

III. Policy

1. imperial alliance of jereust is a peaceful alliance.imperial alliance of jereust will always attempt diplomacy before declaring war on any alliance, however imperial alliance of jereust is not afraid of war, and will not adopt an alliance-wide neutrality policy. All declarations of war must be approved by the Officers and the Emperor.

IV. Amendments

Amendments to the Charter may be proposed at any time, and must first be approved by 3/4ths of the Officers. The Emperor then may either approve or vote the amendment. An amendment that has the unanimous support of officers and 3/4ths of the DO’s as well as support from the Minister Of Internal Affairs. This charter is intended to be rigid enough that a strong rule of law is formed and a stable system may be created, but flexible enough so that it can change with the times. The Charter is only as powerful as how the members respect it, and nobody is above or beyond the rules set forth herein.

alliance colour Purple

Edited by King Dong

yes just lost an alliance there as it dispanded i was 2nd in command so i know how things work i done most foreign relations there too so i could run that for a while untill i get that gov place filled

Also, no one is currently flying that AA, when do you plan to make the switch?

Also, why purple? I heard brown has lots of alliances like yours! You should go check it out!

Edited by 890765

i am writing too inform planet bob of the formation of the Imperial Alliance OF Jereust

charter

They must then fill out the proper forms with the required information. All members of imperial alliance of jereust must have imperial alliance of jereust as their alliance affiliation, and especially before they are approved by the proper official.

C. Ejection

Any member can be ejected from the alliance by the Emperor or an Officer for any of the following offenses:

1. Un-authorized war on another nation

2. Spying on another nation

3. Declaring war on any member of Imperial Alliance of Jereust

4. Trolling the CN forums

5. Giving out information to other alliances

6. Actions that poorly represent Imperial Alliance of Jereust

7. Unauthorized launching of nukes

A member can, in most circumstances, appeal the decision by the proper means that are outlined within this Charter.

II. Government

The government is directly responsible for the well-being and prosperity of imperial alliance of jereust.

A. Emperor

The Emperor is the leader of all imperial alliance of jereust members and provides the final say in all issues, including, but not limited to:

1. Declarations of War

2. Ejections of Members

3. Treaties

4. Appointment of Officers

C. Officers

A couple of things...

Your first section starts with the letter C. wtf.

Then you move on to section "II". lol ok.

Then under Section II you have sub-sections A and C.

If there ever was a time when you should re-read your work....