Massive drop in nation strength

circlewood

I was sitting at just under 26,000.000, I got 50 tech sent to me and I went to check my nation strength to see the difference and I'm down at 16,482.964 now. Now I don't know if it was like this before the tech deal but in the space of 24 hours I've lost about 10,000.00 in strength.

Nation - Circlewood

Ruler - Circlewood

Link - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=87015

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I too have just lost 10000NS but nobody else seems to have lost any. Please elaborate.

I also have noticed this. Very odd that before I had very similer stats to another nation in my allience. He has a little more tech, around 600 tech but has around 300 less infra. After this, he is now 10K ns above me. Surly that is wrong.

I lost a lot too. I was in the low 40's in my alliance rank the day before Cybernations was shut down, now I am at 60 and lost 3000-5000 strength!! WHAT IS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In response to what I just posted, because tech went down to five, the strength recieved from tech went down 75%, which means that if you were strong because of a lot of tech and not much else, you suffered, but if you have a lot of infrastructure, land and military, then you wouldn't be as affected. This sucks.

I know admin makes the rules and we have to abide with them and I am in no way complaining but there are going to be a lot of unhappy nations out there who invested a lot of cash in tech for it to be now seen like a stock market crash. I can't imagine myself the millions I have now wasted on tech for it to be depleted in such a way.

I am very much against this as i'm sure everyone else will be. I have spent millions building my tech up and am not happy at all for it to be devalued like this. The top nations in CN have lost about 80000NS each.

Edited by fant0m

Yeah I lost 21K NS. About enough to make me want to quit the game.

Vlad

They are just numbers. it effects everyone equally, unless you have too much tech, or not enough tech.

I am very much against this as i'm sure everyone else will be. I have spent millions building my tech up and am not happy at all for it to be devalued like this. The top nations in CN have lost about 80000NS each.

it has not been "devalued", functionally and cost-wise it has not changed. Tech was far to highly scored.

Edited by Lord Sharpe

Everyone's NS hasn't dropped yet. A nations strength will be updated when someone views the nation. Until more nations are viewed, the strength levels you see on pages such as an alliance's member list will be off. As well as your nation's % in both total and alliance strength.

542.69 is barely "millions of dollars" in tech. Stop complaining; EVERYONE dropped in str. Any tech beyound 300 has NO EFFECT in battle anyways. Tech was merely a way to buff NS. Infrastructure is a true measure of NS.

Infra is actually WAY more expensive than tech.

Edited by Noob Cake