Papal Tour for World Peace

KingChris

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To The Pope,

Your Holiness, my people are new to the international scene. As we prepare to make our homes on the Island of Crete we go about our days with our hearts filled with the glory of Jesus our lord and saviour. Being the sheep of the lords, well armed sheep at that, we seek to build a modest Cathedral in our new home and we wish you to come and see to the first mass.

We'd also love to have a new priest as our old one jumped overboard near Samoa screaming something about the native girls. He was truly an inspiration to us all and I sometimes can't help but wonder just how hard he's working at saving those native girls from the fires of hell. Still, we ask of you your blessings and extend the invitation to oversee the first mass as soon as our cathedral is built on the island of Crete.

Ser Markus Wolff, Leader of the Sea Peoples

To The Pope,

Your Holiness, my people are new to the international scene. As we prepare to make our homes on the Island of Crete we go about our days with our hearts filled with the glory of Jesus our lord and saviour. Being the sheep of the lords, well armed sheep at that, we seek to build a modest Cathedral in our new home and we wish you to come and see to the first mass.

We'd also love to have a new priest as our old one jumped overboard near Samoa screaming something about the native girls. He was truly an inspiration to us all and I sometimes can't help but wonder just how hard he's working at saving those native girls from the fires of hell. Still, we ask of you your blessings and extend the invitation to oversee the first mass as soon as our cathedral is built on the island of Crete.

Ser Markus Wolff, Leader of the Sea Peoples

To Mr. Wolff,

We are glad that you have come to reach to us, as we are in the midst of a large crisis. The Pope will come immediately to dedicate the first Mass once a Church has been built. Meanwhile, we will send a good number of priests to serve in your country.

The Vatican

P.S. What? Hot native girls in Samoa!?!?!? Dude, I gotta take a pernament vacation there!

Dear Mr. Pope,

The Cathedral will be completed in a month or so. We are having trouble finding tiles for the roof, but we've located a good supplier and hope to be finished soon.

Ser Markus Wolff.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Pope

Christianity is passe in Comasylvania. You don't need to visit. However we would very much like to see the Popemobile. What is it's top speed? How quickly can it go from 0 to 60 mph? How many cubic inches does the engine have? What is it's compression ratio? Have you ever run it on nitro? How many surfboards fit on the roof?