Papal Tour for World Peace

KingChris

Pope John Paul III's Papal Tour for World Peace starts very soon in Greater Croatia. He will be travelling the world addressing the suffering of those trapped in the midst of war. The order of countries is as follows:

1. Greater Croatia

2. New England

3. Palintine

4. Nedland

5. Marscurian Pakistan

6. Selenarctos

7. Promised Land

8. The Kingdom of Cochin

9. Viniland

10. Bavaria

11. Minilla Island

12. Acca Dacca

13. Aiginor

14. Golgotha

15. Zargathia

16. The Kreig Empire

17. Malvinas

If any other countries would like the Pope to visit, please contact the Vatican City, and they wil place the country on the Pope's list. Thank you.

Edited by KingChris

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Kingdom of Cochin offers the Pope an invitation to visit the Kingdom of Cochin. The Kingdom prides on the freedom accorded to all religions. We also invite you to visit our Great Temple Of All Faiths.

"It'd be interesting if the Pope visited Viniland at some point. We are a largely Catholic country, but for a long time we have not recognized any self-proclaimed "Pope", as multiple ones emerged over time and thus, as of now, no Vinilandese Catholic responds to any religious authority outside of their own land. We'd like to see by ourselves if the new Pope is truly fit to lead every Catholic that is out there in this world."

The Roman Catholic Church of the West does not recognize this antipope. Patriarch Patrick Wood will continue to lead the Catholic Church in Tahoe sedevecante.

The Vatican City questions this Church's reasoning for declaring Pope John Paul III and antipope, and also asks the members of this Church not to listen to the patriarch, but to listen to God's word and to follow Him through the ways set for all of us by Jesus, the Saints, and the previous Popes.

"John Paul III would be welcomed in Bavaria, should he choose to visit.

We do note, however, that there will soon be a number of reforms that may change bavarian Society considerably. As such we would advise the visit to be once the changes are over and our people have become used to them."

Shepard One, 9:03 AM Greater Croatia time

"Cleared to land, runway 5, Shepard One."

Meanwhile, in the passenger cabin, PopeJohn Paul III started to get sick after the landing. Sitting next to him was a Cardinal. Leaning over, the Pope said,

"I hate air travel."

"Why, Your Holiness? You're always so happy I didn't think you'd hate anything."

"I've just never made friends with it. And don't call me Your Holiness except when we're in public, alright? It gives me the feeling that I'm better than you. DON'T SAY THAT I AM!"

"Alright, alright Your Holiness, I mean Holy Father, er sir, er Your Highness, um, bro?"

"Right...you'll think of something. Anyway, I can see the Croatian leader and Cardinal Bozanic waiting for us. Let's put a smile on that face!"

OOC: Kudos to anyone who can identify the last quote.

Police had a difficult day with all the Security measures and preventing people from entering the airport. However it was worth it there were still a large group loyal to the traditional Roman Catholic Church. After reviewing proper procedure for receiving such an important man Nadine protected by several Templar Guards arrived at the airport as the airplane descended she was ready. As the pope and cardinal arrived to be received by the Empress and Cardinal Bozanic the Empress made a small bow in honour of the pope.

"Welcome to Greater Croatia, your Holiness"Nadine said Roman Catholic from the core herself.

After blessing the Empress and the Cardinal, the Pope took a moment to look around and admire the beautiful nature of Croatia. "The Croatians must have bribed God to give them this wonderful place," he thought. Then, turning to the Empress, he said, "So what does our schedule look like? And whatever is on there, do you think we could make it quick? Because, in all honesty, I feel more like exploring this magnificent country instead of doing work."

After blessing the Empress and the Cardinal, the Pope took a moment to look around and admire the beautiful nature of Croatia. "The Croatians must have bribed God to give them this wonderful place," he thought. Then, turning to the Empress, he said, "So what does our schedule look like? And whatever is on there, do you think we could make it quick? Because, in all honesty, I feel more like exploring this magnificent country instead of doing work."

"Our schedule is rather short, your Holiness. We will head to the Imperial Palace for a lunch with the Parliament and other high religious Officials after which we will head to the Cathedral in Zagreb after that the only thing that is left is an opportunity to address the people regarding the future plans of the renewed central church. The rest can be decided by yourself. The whole Empire is open and will receive you as long as you desire to stay"she said still lowering her head out of respect, meanwhile the car was prepared to take them all to the palace.

"Very well then. Since it is still morning, there is a lot of time to spend before luch. If it is not a problem with you, I will let you go and take care of your own business. In the meantime, I will "parade" through the streets of your city with the Popemobile and bless your people in order to satisfy them, that is, if you don't mind. After that, I will visit some convents and orphanages. We can meet again with everyone else at lunch. Is that acceptable?"

Lunch Time at the Imperial Palace

Frustrated because he was without his Popemobile, the Pope had been spending the past few hours in the Imperial Palace looking out the windows and watching the active Zagreb citylife. He had almost failed to come up with another way to satisfy the citizens of Greater Croatia even more, until...

"Cardinal Adam, come here, I want to ask you something." The Pope whispered something into the Cardinal's ear.

"Yes, Karol, it can be done."

"Good. Tell Rome to send them over immediately. Also, send a telegram to Pres. Kennedy about the big issue. After these are done, let us enjoy the magnificent lunch that God and Greater Croatia has set for us."

TO PRESIDENT JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY OF NEW ENGLAND

As you may be aware, the Church of Tahoe recognizes the newly elected Pope John Paul III as an Antipope.  The Vatican is planning to send their Church a telegram requesting to meet with the Pope to settle differences.  If they agree to send one, would you be willing to act as a mediator between our two sides?

Regards,
The Vatican

Edited by KingChris

TO PRESIDENT JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY OF NEW ENGLAND

As you may be aware, the Church of Tahoe recognizes the newly elected Pope John Paul III as an Antipope.  The Vatican is planning to send their Church a telegram requesting to meet with the Pope to settle differences.  If they agree to send one, would you be willing to act as a mediator between our two sides?

Regards,
The Vatican

TO THE VATICAN

Yes, we surely would be interested into mediating relations between the Vatican and the Tahoe Republic.

With regards,
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

TELEGRAM TO PATRICK WOOD

The Vatican inquires about your church's response to th recent election of Pope John Paul III.  We see no reason why the new Pope should be seen as an antipope, for he has done nothing yet except take a few churches into his possession and visit Greater Croatia.  Please join the Pope and other Vatican officials in New England tomorrow so that this issue can be resolved and to prevent any form of major schism.

Regards,
The Vatican

President Ned of Nedland would like to warn the Pope that Nedland has recently had some political instability (see "Through A Glass, Darkly" and "Smoke And Mirrors" for details). As a result, we are under martial law, and the Pope may have some difficulties with that situation.

In addition, the Red Dragon Hotel in Nedopolis (the capitol of Nedland) has invited the pope to stay there, and many of the Catholic bishops in Nedland would also like to have a meeting with the Pope.

The Pope will be visitng Nedland shortly. Also, he will most likely arrive in New England tomorrow for discussions.

OOC: I've seen that Cardinal, but I can't figure out which one it is. Who is it?

The Pope will be visitng Nedland shortly. Also, he will most likely arrive in New England tomorrow for discussions.

OOC: I've seen that Cardinal, but I can't figure out which one it is. Who is it?

We hope that The Holy Father may schedule a visit to Minilla Island. With 99.99% of the population being Roman Catholic (Minilla Island's State Religion), we believe his Holiness will feel right at home.

Sincerely,

HRH King Raymond II

King of the Royal Republic of minilla Island

RH Mark Kennish

Prime Minister

Royal Republic of Minilla Island

RH Laser Cory Petersel

Minister of Church-State Affairs

We hope that The Holy Father may schedule a visit to Minilla Island. With 99.99% of the population being Roman Catholic (Minilla Island's State Religion), we believe his Holiness will feel right at home.

Sincerely,

HRH King Raymond II

King of the Royal Republic of minilla Island

RH Mark Kennish

Prime Minister

RH Laser Cory Petersel

Minister of Church-State Affairs

Minilla Island has been put on the list. The Pope looks forward to visiting such a welcoming country.

The Dragon Empire state of Dragonisia, being mostly protestant, bans the Pope's visit based on the following belief of the majority of its population that the Pope is:

1. A false sovereign.

2. A false idol.

3. Only has power with those who believe in his doctrine.

4. Blows to much money on trying to re-create "heaven on earth" and far to little on spending it on those who truly have needs.

5. A manifestation of the many faces of the Anti-Christ.

6. A false prophet/teacher.

Other states may admit the Pope at their choosing based on their culture.

The head of the cultural center made this statement: "The vast Majority of our Christian Faithful believe there is only one head of the Church.. and that is Christ. Don't even try to excommunicate us.. we've already severed communication. We do not talk to con artists. This ban will never be lifted for any "Pope"."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex