Hulunbuir Military access treaty

Amyante

This treaty was discussed through PM, and is considered highly classified until signed.

In the spirit of being a good neighbour, might i be able to interest you (Lu Gang) in a treaty of some kind?

Specifically, it concerns the province of Hulunbuir, in Inner Mongolia. Since it's fairly low populated irl (moreso in CNRP after the Yellow Turbans marched over it) i was wondering if you'd be willing to negotiate military access so my troops can go on training exercises in the Greater Khingan mountain range.

Ideally i'd like to have the province become a part of Zargathia, provided you'd be willing to part with it of course. But in case you don't, a simpler treaty would be more than welcome as well :P

"hmm as I am Prince and King of Mongolia ,i shall allow this but what are you willing to give Lu in order to do this action".
"That depends, what would you suggest? Our information about you is limited to the Yellow Turban incident, and as such we are unable to form an idea of what it is that you might want that you do not have already."
We request in return for your military exercises in Hulunbur we want at least 1million or at least $500,000 so that Hulunbur will be a restricted access to Lu and you will have the necessary grounds to do anything you want in Hulunbur.

OOC:you can give the money IG or IC ,it doesn't really matter.

"Very well. Would this area fall under the juristiction of Zargathia or the Lu Empire? If falling under Zargathia it goes without saying that your troops will still have access to Hulunbuir, the main issue is whom should message whom about troop movements to avoid unnecessary accidents during live ammo training exercises."

(OOC: Basically, map marker stuff. A little short on cash atm, but if Hulunbuir becomes Zargathian i'll send the money ingame. If i 'just' get military access but the territoiry remains yours the money will be sent IC.

Alternatively, i could pay you in 10-15 ingame tech instead)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...%28China%29.png

In a hurry atm, but here's a map i could find on wikipedia.

Lu Gang put some thinking on the situation.

Hulunbuir will be controlled by Lu and Zargarthia ,and both nations military troops or any other military exercises will have Access in Hulunbuir ,also would you like to have war games between our nations to help train our troops.

"A good suggestion. Our troops have experience in guerilla warfare whereas yours are more trained in conventional warfare. We can see how such an agreement would benefit both our armies."
"Good and now with this agreement Lu and Zargarthia may work together so that in the future we may coexist in peace.
"Very well. As soon as order is fully restored and a government is elected to replace the current transitional one we shall contact you to make the first arrangements."

Going by the terms and conditions discussed, the treaty that has been set up lists the following

Military Access Treaty

I. The Lu Empire hereby allows Zargathian armed forces to enter Hulunbuir, province of Inner Mongolia and a part of the Lu Empire. This does not apply to the rest of the Lu Empire.

II. Hulunbuir will be led as a joint project between Zargathia and the Lu Empire, with representatives of both nations present in the local government.

III. The Lu Empire and Zargathia will inform each other of troop movements in the area to minimize the chance of friendly fire during live ammo training exercises.

IV. Zargathia will send ¥ 47,178,123.69, or the equivalent of $ 500,000, to the Lu Empire in compensation for their agreement to the conditions described in this document.

For Zargathia:

(scribble)

HRH Queen Amyante Tojimaru

Zargathian Transitionary Government

For the Lu Empire:

(blank space)

(OOC: Lu, your turn now ^^ )

OOC: To be honest, Lu said it didn't matter whether i'd send the cash IC or ingame, so it's not like i'm bribing him for it, nor did he force me to send it ingame either. I figured if my ingame stats reflected on my RP nation, then there would be no harm in having it go the other way as well every once in a while. ^_^

Going by the terms and conditions discussed, the treaty that has been set up lists the following

(OOC: Lu, your turn now ^^ )

King of Mongolia ,Lu Gang signs the treaty

"With this signing of this Treaty ,this will help brighten the future for Lu and Zargathia".

OOC:¥ 47,178,123.69 !!! *foams out of mouth , lol.

Edited by lutai

King of Mongolia ,Lu Gang signs the treaty

"With this signing of this Treaty ,this will help brighten the future for Lu and Zargathia".

OOC:¥ 47,178,123.69 !!! *foams out of mouth , lol.

Yep, courtesy of xe.com. I checked, against today's currency exchange that's 500k USD ^_^

"We thank you for your support, and hope this treaty will help to relieve border tensions between Lu and Zargathia that may exist after the Yellow Turban incident."