Selling 2 donations in the next few weeks

Fernando12

My nation link is in my sig.

Here's the deal: I will have 2 foreign aid slots that will be opening soon. One will open on July 28th and the other on August 7th. My asking price is $21million firm. 7 aid packages of $3million each. So, the bigger you are the better the bargain :D

If you have foreign aid slots open on or very near those dates then reply in game only please. Please also state which slot you want. the first person to message me in game for the july 28 slot gets it, the first person to message me in game for august 7 slot gets it.

Please title the topic as: July 28 donation/blackmarket or August 7 donation/blackmarket so I know exactly what your the message is about right away.

On those dates, I will donate on behalf of your nation as soon as the first $3million has been sent hopefully right at update :D

***Want a shorter deal? $12million/200tech firm. please follow the steps above and just specify $21mil or $12mil/200tech in your in game message to me.

thanks