Instrument of Surrender for the New Pacific Order

sethb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems to me that a lot of people are disappointed to see that Karma alliances are not eager to stab each other in the back for PR crumbs. The meat and potatoes of this announcement were the surrender and terms. You'll have to wait for dessert as apparently it is not yet finished. This is standard dinner table protocol.

Now look what you've gone and done... I'm hungry.

Murderer!

Anyway, looks like the discussion is slowly dying down.

Do we have to publish which nations we want it to go to as well? We are going to giving them nations and not just alliances to give it to. It will dictate NPO's course of action to the same extent. This debate is ridiculous. Under no definition, legalese or otherwise, does something that will inevitably come to light constitute a secret term. It may be disappointing that you have to wait, but it's not a secret term.

this

claiming that not publishing the alliance wide break down is a "secret term" is asinine. We know exactly how much they have to pay in reps the rest doesn't change what their terms are.

Like Trinite said the individual nations are never published and that dictates the course of action just as much as the alliance breakdown. So if you want to say this is a secret term then every reparation term in the history of planet bob (including those given by your own alliance) have been secret terms.

Edited by KingSrqt

Of course they have... in secret terms. And oh dear admin, let's not let some over zealous NPO members start claiming this type of thing thanks to what I perceive as a mostly innocent lack of specificity in these surrender terms.

Why would we? I mean we'll get to know who gets what, since we'll be sending the booty out :P

So its only really a secret to those not involved. :P

I disagree. I believe Sparta deserves the majority of it *fingers crossed*

Nonsense. Reps were levied because of "past wrongs" the NPO had committed, so clearly Legion should get a huge chunk. Also, Polaris, since the whole polar war thing. FAN should probably get something too.

Nonsense. Reps were levied because of "past wrongs" the NPO had committed, so clearly Legion should get a huge chunk. Also, Polaris, since the whole polar war thing. FAN should probably get something too.

You forgot MK.

But reading the treaty, it though is quite certain that the reps will go to the undersigned victorious alliances not the ones you mentioned.

Funny how that works, ey?

Wait....

Where did the NPO's "We will never surrender to the evil Karma alliances"-mentality go?

I'm happy you guys chose to peace out though! Now you guys can show how cool you actually are by rising back to the top of the sanction race again within 6 months.

You forgot MK.

But reading the treaty, it though is quite certain that the reps will go to the undersigned victorious alliances not the ones you mentioned.

Funny how that works, ey?

You concern for MK is touching, however as they haven't complained about it yet, I don't see how it's any of your business.

You concern for MK is touching, however as they haven't complained about it yet, I don't see how it's any of your business.

Actually, your post makes no sense in the context of a short convo between Glen MoP and me.

It is irrelevant to the context of our convo if MK complained, we just feel that if NPO is to pay for "its sins" then those receiving should be those that we "harmed". Makes sense doesn't it?

And about "its not my business", I believe in this new brave world, we have a right to express our opinions freely. I mean, its as much as my business as its yours if not moreso my business since Ill be paying.

Edited by Branimir

So when is the Karma bloc disbanding?

I'm sorry, I must have missed that treaty announcement. When did it get signed? [/sarcasm]

Somewhat difficult to disband something that never existed. However, I suspect the name will last for as long as long as Planet Bob does.

Edit: Shoutout to Branimir who kept nuking hard, even while at the bottom of a dogpile.

Edited by Aloop

So Karma will remain after the last few wars end even though it was said many times they will cease to exist when the Karma war ends. What are the future plans of the bloc?

Edited by Alterego

So Karma will remain after the last few wars end even though it was said many times they will cease to exist when the Karma war ends. What are the future plans of the bloc?

We plan to impose viceroys on all Purple alliances and make them move to Pink after destroying all their wonders.

Really though, I don't see what your point is. Karma is not a bloc or a treaty and never has been. When all fronts of the war have peace, Karma will cease to exist except in memory.

I'm sorry, I must have missed the announcement of the Karma bloc. Could you point me towards it? I'm curious about who the signatories of this bloc are and whether it's a MDP, MDoAP, or MDAP arrangement.

Thanks

I'm sorry, I must have missed the announcement of the Karma bloc. Could you point me towards it? I'm curious about who the signatories of this bloc are and whether it's a MDP, MDoAP, or MDAP arrangement.

Thanks

The New World Order doesnt need anything as old fashioned as public announcements and treaties made public. Secrecy is its Modus Operandi.

The New World Order doesnt need anything as old fashioned as public announcements and treaties made public. Secrecy is its Modus Operandi.

When did the NWO make their Declaration of Existence? heh. Do you speak for them? Do they plan to absorb Karma by force? Also, if everything is done so clandestinely, why would you ask the future plans of the bloc? Come now, it was a simple though frustrating misunderstanding, you don't have to bury yourself with it.